the Rift

A Sweet Retreat [open]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
Ears flickered back and forth at the sound of more hooves moving up the rocky path. Hazel eyes watched carefully only to see another equine move atop and into the fields. The moonlight kept hidden the identity of the other, although Sosltice could smell the scent of the Foothills. The paint remained in the grass, nibbling a bit before closer sounds made her look up as the other equine spoke. Soleil. The pale mare smiled, and Solstice could not help but smile either. After all, they had been friends so many years ago. The paint forced herself to stand, the added weight of her growing belly making her slow to rise. "Hello Soleil... I'm, as calm as any mother can be right now." Hazel eyes looked to Soleil. For once the pair had something in common.... They both had someone in the fight that they both did not... well could not lose. "I hope Aaron will stick with the other warriors and your mate....." She looked off then, into the distance and up to the stars.

It was only then her mind brought her to thoughts of both Crane and Aderes. With a sigh she spoke once more. "Soleil.... why did you pick Terrador, over my brother.... You know he really loved you..." It had seemed like a twisted triangle back then. Crane and Ata liked her.... and Aderes had fought for Soleil's affection only to lose out to Terrador.

Messages In This Thread
A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Soleil - 09-16-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Soleil - 09-16-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by ali - 09-16-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Soleil - 09-16-2012, 07:30 PM