the Rift

A Sweet Retreat [open]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
Hazel eyes watched as Soleil spotted the familer belly swell. As she listened to the pale leader speak, Solstice was lost in thought. Sure she heard what Soleil was saying, Aaron was smart and Paladin would do what he could if he could. But she still worried. Aaron was the only proof of the love she and Ataraxia had shared. Before Soleil could speak again Solstice spoke. "The child I carry now.... Is not the child of Ata..... I was foolish, and made a mistake. But I will love this child as if it was his.... I fear the shades have taken more than just my son's grandmother from us...." Would Soleil understand? Solstice was lost without her love.... She made a mistake.

It was then that she spoke answering the question Solstice had asked. It had been heard that Terrador was quiet the charmer. Sols could only frown and understand the pain that her childhood friend had felt when she lost her sons and thier father. Paladin seemed to be her soulmate, just as Ataraxia was her own. Solstice nodded as Soleil admited her loved Aderes, but not the way he loved her. Much the way Crane had loved her. It seemed as if Soleil was reading her own thoughts as she asked why she had choosen Ata. "I believe fate had a hand in that.... Ata was the very first colt I met, outside of the Cliffs herd.. After my father's sudden death." Solstice started to get choked up, but quickly was able to keep talking "We bonded from the time we were very young, in a way Crane and I never did.... When the battle for the Tides was lost.... I fled to Eterna, and as if he knew I would be there so did Ataraxia. It was there, before the sundering, we admited we loved each other. The blackout seperated us..... Most has awoken by the time I did.... I guess I was lucky to find him again, lucky that we had Aaron.... I feel, lost, without him now." She looked back to Soleil and spoke softly "I have not seen my brother since the sundering, I wonder often what has become of him.... When I was chased from Isilme, the shades that chased me were my parents and older sister..... I still hope hope that Aderes and Gabriel made it out, somehow...." In her mind, Ata did not make it.... From what Adele had said.... It was unlikely he had. If Aera had fallen... what hope did she have for her son?

Messages In This Thread
A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Soleil - 09-16-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Soleil - 09-16-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by ali - 09-16-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Soleil - 09-16-2012, 07:30 PM