A Sweet Retreat [open]

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali

S O L E I L
Does it have to start with a broken heart
Broken dreams and bleeding parts

"I don't believe any child is a mistake." Soleil said, smiling slightly. "Our actions that lead to them may be foolish and we may view it as a mistake, but we are gifted with children for a reason. They bring us joy and happiness and a purpose." Being a mother just felt so right to her. She felt like it completed her in a way that being a warrior hadn't. "Don't give up hope, Solstice." She said next. "Just because he is not here doesn't mean he isn't still alive." He could very well be searching for them.

Her ears tilted forward and she listened intently to Solstice as she spoke of meeting Ataraxia and eventually falling in love with him. "A match made in heaven." She fell quiet again as the conversation shifted to Aderes and the escape from Isilme. Soleil stepped forward and gently nudged Solstice's cheek. "My brother disappeared before the shades attacked. I haven't seen him since, nor do I know if he even made it out of Isilme before the onslaught began." The mare sighed and looked up toward the moon for a moment. "The only thing we can do now is hope for the best. I have all the faith in the world that they are alive and well and searching for us."

Messages In This Thread
A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Soleil - 09-16-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Soleil - 09-16-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by ali - 09-16-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Soleil - 09-16-2012, 07:30 PM