the Rift

A Sweet Retreat [open]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
As Soleil smiled, so did Solstice. They had more in common than the painted girl had first thought. Now that they had talked, well, Sols regretted all the negitive thoughts she had about her once childhood friend. "I'm hoping for a daughter.... Maybe one who will be more peaceful than I rasied her older brother to be. " Just as Soleil felt, so did Solstice. Being a mother and rasing a family just felt so right, so perfect. She was not a warrior like her father, more a lover like her mother.

She ould only nod as Soleil said the match was made in heaven "So it seemed... I have hope.... I think, after my child is born and doesn't need me... I might go looking for our brothers and Ata... I just have to know..." It had been something she had been concidering for some time now. Anarore had been home, it always would be. That shade and dark filled place still called out to her. "I fear what I may find, but I have to know." The look on her face was serious. She then looked back up, this time to the moon, wondering if anyone she loved was looking at the moon now and wondering about her as well.

"TALK TALK TALK."

Messages In This Thread
A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Soleil - 09-16-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Soleil - 09-16-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by ali - 09-16-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Solstice - 09-16-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: A Sweet Retreat [open] - by Soleil - 09-16-2012, 07:30 PM