the Rift

From Across the Shadows

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
The stallion is polite, but seems confused by... oh. By me, of course. I guess I would be surprised by my appearance too. His way of approaching the topic is more roundabout than I might have taken. A war? Of course not. I would not assume that finding a wounded equine meant a war was going on, but then, perhaps there's some reason he asks. I don't care to find out. His introduction is met with a nod from my decorated head, and I'm about to respond when a small figure appears seemingly from out of nowhere and begins to speak. I have little response, and simply stare at her with curiosity. Where did she come from? And oh! Have I seen one of those before - a kitsune? I think not, but I know what it is.

The little filly introduces herself as Tempe, and her kitsune as Haruki. She tries to describe Helovia, or rather, she does describe it. I'm not sure what else to add. "There are four herd lands - the Hidden Falls, the Aurora Basin, the Dragon's Throat, and the World's Edge - plus several outcast bands." There, useful information. The filly glances at me, examining my wounds, but I think she may also be interested to hear the names of the herds, based off the curious look she gives me. "And, my name is Rostislav. I am a Legatus of the Falls." My deep voice remains gruff and I blink slowly at the stallion. What more does he have to say, or to ask? Is this going to be a chit chat sort of meeting, because I really don't enjoy those and I'd rather we skip the small talk.

WC: 282
Tag: @[Thranduil]

I got sleepy and distracted partway though. Sorry

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
From Across the Shadows - by Thranduil - 02-27-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Rostislav - 02-28-2015, 12:09 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Thranduil - 02-28-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Tempe - 02-28-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Rostislav - 02-28-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Thranduil - 03-01-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Rostislav - 03-02-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Thranduil - 03-02-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Tempe - 03-03-2015, 11:16 PM