the Rift

There is strangeness here

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Deception and perfection are wonderful traits
One will breed love, the other hate

I have to admit that with each passing day he learnt quite fast, the wolf of mine, as troublesome as he was. Although some days were slower than others as the youth of his mind was easily distracted. There were glimpses, however, of the wolf he may become, even if I did have to use my magic to trap his dinner now and then. Even so, he followed me wherever I went and long ago had I given up on the thought that maybe he one day might leave me in peace. Reluctantly I had relented; my mind was no longer my own.

Again, my travels bring me not far from home to the forestland that harboured the weary and lost. Their travel stained faces a welcome sight for the native residents who lingered around them, like a lion to a zebra, in hopes of luring them away with talk of fodder and family. It was a strange dance of words, something my own tongue was not brilliantly deft in, but I had claimed a few souls to my name. Even if I do wonder how and why, Ink was the first to mind. Still, I suppose I must try. I may even find a gem in this woodland that would much benefit my land. So I continue to stalk along the darkest paths with a fluff ball in tow, enjoying the sweet moments being alone brought until finally my path crossed with two others, a dappled stranger and Ophelia.

I enter the situation carefully, my eyes flicking from one to the other. The equine being the target and the unicorn being a ruler of a land I was uncertain of; I knew very little of Lady Ophelia though our brief meetings had always been cordial. I offer her a slight dip of the head as Fantôme peers around my front leg like a child where he shouldn’t be. "Hello Ophelia" I offer along with the nod, my simplistic greeting carried no great emotion and brought a sense of neutrality before I turn to the focus of attention.

"You’re a handsome one aren't you" I complimented the stallion with an appreciative smile. "I’m Ghost of the Hidden Falls".

@[Boltar]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
There is strangeness here - by Boltar - 02-28-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ophelia - 03-01-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ghost - 03-03-2015, 09:45 AM