the Rift

There is strangeness here
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia stood calmly, an unwavering storm of marble in the hot summer's air. The silver armor gracing her angular form shimmered in the moonlight, and the small orb dangling from her horn pulsed softly, comforted by the gentle introductions to this strange, dark stallion with his ethereal gaze. Another approached, one whom she recognized from the shadows, but instead of a frown, the princess smiled as if she was meeting a dear friend. If only that emotion reached the strange, dual colored tints of her luminous eyes. Ghost.

The Valkyrie watched her exchange, raising a thin, curious brow at Ghost's forward introduction but not taking any pleasure in the fact that Boltar did not seem interested at all. She was not about to make any assumptions regarding the clever stranger - not when she knew how easily minds could be swayed and altered. Instead, she used magic, reaching out to the mind of Ghost and speaking in her own head, lips completely still. "You are a talented recluse. You should come visit sometime..."

A hard smile crossed her lips, one rather admiring of this stranger, and she ignored the rest of the conversation, watching the silver scales of her dragon scurry overhead. Swinging by his tail, the playful creature swung upside like a bat, using one of his taloned paws to squeeze out a goofy greeting. Ophelia chuckled. "This is Tinek," she explained. "Everyone comes from nothing, and everyone goes back," she said simply, the words deep.

"If you want to be more, I can offer you a home and studies within the mountains of the Aurora Basin." Her invitation was prompt and clearly spoken, not taking any shortcuts of flattery or deceit. Though she was fully capable of the latter, the thief would not be any good at flattering or flirting. Ophelia was proud and strong, but her personal relationships were fraught with awkwardness and confusion.

@[Ghost]

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
There is strangeness here - by Boltar - 02-28-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ophelia - 03-01-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ghost - 03-03-2015, 09:45 AM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Boltar - 03-05-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ophelia - 03-06-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ghost - 03-07-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Boltar - 03-07-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ophelia - 03-08-2015, 10:26 AM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ghost - 03-08-2015, 03:43 PM