the Rift

[OPEN] Truth is only found at the source (Guacho, Africa)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
[Image: 53c23221eee99]
Gilden toes are caressed as a lover upon the cooling sand of Dragons Throat. Tis early evening, we'd arrived later than planned; stopping often to ensure my dappled company was both comfortable and well nourished. I paused at their border, mindfully respecting the old laws of our kin. Lungs breath deep the dry salt of this desert, a scent once welcomed with fondness.

Now.

Tis tainted also with a bitter reminder that can be felt upon the air around me...my personal shortcomings taken physical shape.

Grief, sickness, unrest...and a flood kept me physically unable to make this lengthy journey away from home before now. My soul felt pulled to meet with a distant brother -- too often had our words been of work and the like...I'd rather have his ear for something of a more intimate concern. One such topic -- word had come to me (from a soldier hailed in the Throat) that Sohalia returned from her ventures wounded. Sadly, this knowledge was learned after the girl had been set a foot. Likely to return home.

"Does it please ye, to see the sands once more?" Similar to the question I'd asked before we'd taken leave. Gaze travels to the child of sun, genuinely curious to hear her answer. Fina raises her crown slowly from the crook of one wing and glances around. Neve shuffles to her side, picking at flaming pinions, encouraging a game.
[Image: 53c231fe00a58]

@[Africa]
@[Gaucho]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven

The revelation of her pregnancy had been news unexpected and not entirely understood. Over and over since, she had been replaying the moment in her mind, bewildered, even though the question had been asked so delicately; a suggestion that seemed just as easily terrifying as it did exciting. It helped to explain though, many of the discomforts which harried her in recent months – the aches and the ridiculous swelling; the severe decline of both energy and mood.

Not long after, Midas had proposed they journey south to visit a home once shared. He had grown strong again, both in body and in mind, enough at least to juggle the diplomatic necessity that she knew had been playing on his mind for the hot season so far, and the last. Africa had begun preparations immediately – perhaps owed in part to the irrational hormones coursing throughout. She had packed her satchel to the brim with herbs (mainly grass, there were many varieties in Hidden Falls to confuse her), and planned to hand them over on arrival – to hopefully distract any immediate tension that might arise as a result of her sudden reappearance upon their shore.

On the morning, she had been a giddy mess, scattered in thought and clumsy in stride, and they concluded thoughtfully together, that she should travel beneath feathers of a parrot – a far safer, faster option than on foot. She had not really overcome the weight of guilt, the feelings of inadequacy and cowardice. But regret had been well diluted by the affections of her partner; one right to drown out the echo of everything wrong. He filled her with confidence, and though still nervousness flicked constantly across the canvas of grey puddles, the desert’s failed Sultana felt brave enough to finally face the demons from her past.

To see Satanic Silk... Perhaps.

Even before Midas had set hoof upon familiar searing sand, Africa’s light golden eye fixed incredulously upon dim turbulent waves where once rock and rubble had stood – a bridge (that she had crossed too often) which bound the Sun’s kingdom to Helovia. Dusk was upon them already, though their tardy arrival was eaily overshadowed by the strange transformation below. It isn’t there... she whispered against the ripple of white, wind-stroked feathers, though to the stallion it could only have sounded like clicks and pale avian muttering.

Silas, who circled higher still, was equally surprised.

The parrot nestled deeper into the comforting warmth of pulsing flesh, nervousness ticking to the beat of her own pounding heart, but all too soon the stallion had closed distance between heaven and earth, and she jolted as hooves found rocky desert beach. Though every inch of her wished to stall, Africa fluttered from safety and began a rapid shift to Pegasus-form with the aid of her bonded’s time bending ability. As she reacquainted with the hot, moisture-less air of Dragon’s Throat, mist-grey features turned to answer – though the smile intended was shallow and riddled with uncertainty; mirroring easily her thoughts. “I think so...”
Art by Ducky <3
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Dusk settled a faded violet upon his sands, as the Sun dipped below the horizon. Although the Sultan was at ease, he still kept a watchful eye over his flock from one of the taller dunes of sand. He had been told his presence was calming - a fire that burned throughout the night similar to the Diviner's fire - but one that was capable of protecting them should some untoward wolf try to enter their midst. In his antlers Mara clung to the warmth that radiated from his skull. The TallSun nights kept her more lively than in any other season, but without the sun's rays beating down upon her, her speed and movements were noticeable stalled. At his side, Vorsa flitted. She was still working on her ability to fly, although her natural instincts had helped her greatly in his regard. When Gaucho had to fly faster or great distances he encouraged her to nestle into his mane, but during these relaxed periods she often tested her abilities much to his approval.

Through the haze of purple and red, Gaucho saw two familiar forms appear on the borders. His dark lips set themselves in a thin line, as his body pivoted towards them. Midas was a form he would never forget, and Africa was easily identifiable by her one-winged silhouette. The Sultan had not expected to see either grace his sands, not after Midas reaction on the Island, and their ill-treatment of his warrior only a week prior. And Africa? Gaucho had known the dappled mare had returned to the Falls - Rasta had told him weeks ago - but he thought nothing of her betrayal. Deserters of the desert deserved no home in his thoughts.

And yet here she was. Here they were.

Taking to the skies in a flurry of black and flame, Gaucho glided easily towards the unlikely pair, his mind steeled and his expression stoic. The Wildfire landed easily and gently, adorned in flames and odd markings. He towered over both, although Africa's robust sides perhaps made her appear even larger than he remembered her. Without amusement he watched the flames that lined her mane and tail - a gift from the God of the Sun - and snorted.

"Midas." He offered, his voice stern. Casting his steely gaze to Africa he remained silent for a moment, before nodding his antlered skull. "Africa." An obvious confusion rained across his features, as his gaze moved from the dappled woman, to her bulging flanks, and finally to the painted Czar. Why had he brought Africa here? What sense did it make? Africa who had deserted her home and her obligations, only to take refuge in the Falls for seasons, seemingly hiding there. Why would Midas bring her here knowing all of that? He could have provided an explanation without her actually being here surely. His stormy gaze flickered to Africa's sides once again.

Unless there was another reason he was keeping her so close ...

"Dusk a very odd time for Midas to come to call." He concluded finally as Vorsa landed on his glowing antlers, her body casting an ominous red light upon his dark features.

Gaucho the Wildfire
If this is to end in fire
then we should all burn together.

Art by: schwartze @ DA
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
A relentless presence, protective; a trait believed to have been influenced by myself in some miniscule way when we stood as humble soldiers half a century ago. Just as it was taught in my youth by Kri, and passed onward to future generations. Gaucho was a worthy ruler; always keeping a paternal eye directed to his family. Kin once shared, though tight bonds had loosened over time and distance, I still clung to their dangling threads out of habit and naive belief of mutual understanding. Gems caught his flaming form in the distance, uptop a high dune. The fire is at odd with yon dying ember -- a contest he, Africa and Fina won with ease at night.

My gaze shifts to the labored woman beside me, softening visibly toward her words...uncertainty, a mirror of my soul. "Aye." It wasn't a moment later that yon flame erupts to heaven. Easily followed against the royal backdrop of constatations newly emerging. I stand fast, a fond smile forming -- welcoming his descent to our level. Though, my expression is surprisingly met with hardly more than formality. "Hail," I utter kindly, undiluted by those eyes that greet me absent expected warmth. Fina, having long since noticed the amber hued creature now uptop his regal crown, gave a sharp cry. As warm a greeting as any. Neve shuffles up my neck, digging her ivory talons deep within the silken locks and fur there. Aiming to catch his fledgling's glaze and maybe strike up a game while the adults palaver.

I notice how those dark eyes linger on Africa, scrutinizing? My thoughts begin to spin toward assumption that the bay lord was less than pleased to witness a former sister of his herd once again upon the sand. Limbs loosen, hopefully unnoticeably allowing this body to lean her way, momentarily brushing against Africa's swollen frame with my wing. An attempt of comfort and reassurance.

One ear drifts back and brows lift upon catching his flat statement; was it a sign that we'd only be welcomed at his convenience? Or simply a comment born from nothing...? Surely his home was as open to us...as mine was to him; had the dragonheart not come knocking on the stone requesting aid from the Fall's only half a season prior? "Aye, pardon. We arrive later than intended..." I carry my stare upward, glancing toward the darkened sky musingly, "Would ye hold a palaver? There is much I'd like to discuss," I drop my eyes and lift unadorned head toward his taller crown, questioning his rigid manner without words. In an attmept to balm whatever lay between us I utter softly, "If we've arrived at a bad time, we can take leave to the caves and return when the sun shines?"

OOC: Riven has granted permission for powerplay from Midas. She has the same permission from me for Africa.
@[Africa]
@[Gaucho]

Deceased

Naturally, they were not sitting by the border long before the luminous silhouette of another on fire caught Africa’s eye. The Czar, painted black and ivory never shifted his composure and thus gave no reason for the dappled by his side to weary beneath anything greater than her own reservations; fears that stemmed from guilt, failure – and resentment alike. It was the Wildfire himself who rapidly descended, and his expression seemed more or less the same as it had always throughout her time in Dragon’s Throat. Still, it was unnerving – his dark, cobalt gaze held nothing of the warmth she might have expected between brothers of old, and as it fell upon her in turn, she shifted, visibly uncomfortable.

Nevertheless, she offered to the antlered a nervous nod. I shouldn’t have come. I should never have come...

Silas’s sharp nocturnal eye fixed warily upon the scene below as apprehension resonated through the bond he shared with his beloved. He disagreed. The zephyr was not fool enough to believe that no love would have been lost after her desertion, but he knew too, that it had been these desert dwellers – that she had called family – who had driven her to the brink not two seasons before. Her desertion was not the only, and his clever mind angered at the idea that she should be judged alone for their equal neglect. Fina cried, though he held brooding silence – circling, watching.

Skin began to tremble as Gaucho’s eyes lingered upon Africa’s burdened, bulging frame longer than necessary – than was polite – but the faint brush of feathers across her squirming barrel caused a timely distraction. Smoky-grey nose dipped nearer to thundering breast, free of the bind of his stare, and bright flame whirled as her long, thick mane slumped against the downward curl of her elegant neck. Lungs inhaled deeply, desperately, and ringing pain rose suddenly between well-fleshed hips. Slender thighs stiffened involuntarily, and breath snagged for the briefest of moments in her throat. Though excruciating it was, ashen features showed nothing of its existence, and soft-yellow eyes opened again upon Midas who was speaking.

Art by Ducky <3

@Gaucho
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gaucho shook his antlered crown. He would not send the two away - they of course were welcome to seek audience with him on his borders at any time. Midas had aided Gaucho when he had last ventured to the falls, even if the same could not be said of others of his herd. "Just odd." He repeated with a shrug, marking it as merely a passing comment and not an indication that the pair should leave.

Vorsa trilled at Fina respectfully. Although the young phoenix was still young, she knew enough to recognize the prominent dual-colour feathers that the older phoenix displayed, marking her as a common creature, rather than the plain blood from which the youngster heralded. Fire puffed around the bird's wings uncontrollably, as her control over her magical ability was still fairly shoddy at best. Still, the creature had not had the opportunity to meet many of her kind, and her eyes fell to Neve in wonder, trilling a hello at her as well. Her eyes turned to Silas, but the Roc appeared more concerned with his bonded, than with the small chick. Still, she hooted another in his direction.

Nodding to Midas, agreeing that he would indeed speak, his gaze diverted now for the third time to Africa. There was much discourse in his mind about the previous Sultana, although he didn't know what amount he should share. There were many here who would be pleased to see her, although many who had labeled her a traitor. Gaucho didn't necessarily fit into either camp per se ... Africa had taken over the herd, with Sohalia, during his disappearance. She had led them safely through his time away, and for that he was grateful to the once-diviner turned Sultana. But that she had just abandoned them - defected to the Falls without so much as a word? Was giving them a reason, some justification to hold onto, too much to have asked?

Although he wanted to express his gratitude, the one-winged woman had kept herself hidden from the Throat. What did his appreciation matter now? Why was she here?

"Thank you-" He offered, his tones considerably softer than his expression might have suggested they would be. While loyalty was of the utmost importance to the dun - a virtue that Africa seemingly lacked (at least with regards to the Throat) - that she had watched over his family was not a task that he would simply over looked. She had been there for them in a time when he could not be. That was not nothing. "-for leading Throat while Gaucho away."

Falling silent on the matter, his gaze returned to Midas. Obviously the pair were not here to have Africa's wrong doings detailed, and so Gaucho did not list them. "What Midas want to discuss?" He asked, the warmth in his voice already fading away.

Gaucho the Wildfire
If this is to end in fire
then we should all burn together.

Art by: schwartze @ DA
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Ascended Helovian

Deceased
His agreement toward offering words give reassurance. I venture a wider smile and return the gesture with equal depth; giving warmth where a cool breeze did blow. Once again its noted how those deep, unreadable pools travel to the swollen lady beside me. The flesh along my spine and shoulders brace, trembling, taunt against whatever may come. Tis a base animalistic instinct, born from a protective desire to shield her, take the pain from whatever scrutiny his mind might be spinning. What slips forth from those dark jaws is not a lash meant to sting, but a caress.

Neve takes advantage of the opportunity and flutters to the ground. Her steely gems peer earnestly up at Gaucho's bright companion; a shrill chirp follows. Seeking sport, she hops up and down upon his sand, those icy feathers unfurl with tips trailing earth. A path of unintended frost spreads outward from her clawed toes -- though the held heat within the infected granuels make it vanish an instant later. "Pay?" Yon babe chortles in their shared tongue.

The muscles which froze up mid-stare, grow slack once more. Visibly relaxing. Ivory pinions shift, sealing themselves tighter; holding in the sweltering heat. Did our meeting have to be so formal? I'd liked to have greeted the king as a friend, and brother. Our bond had been proven time and time again, never straying from the rigid path. It would seem though, that whatever plagued his mind -- would continue to do so.

Once again I'm looking into those orbs, they are distant. Upon his word, granting permission, I speak, "During a patrol, I came across one of thee soldiers inside the Fall's," tone thickens, not bothering to mask my disappointment, "bickering with Rasta. Tis then I learned that Sohalia had been within our mountain just days before." The soldier, Megaera, had left abruptly...rashly, "I extend an offer to aid; the same as the one I offered her." Brows rise gesturing toward the north, "Soldiers to aid thee hunt..." a pause, "should ye still have need of it." Peering expression had narrowed midway, attempting to gage a reaction that would solidify my assumption.

Gaucho's flown dove, hadn't returned to his sands.

Word count: 360

@[Africa]
@[Gaucho]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Slowly drifting, drifting away, wave after wave

She would have passed on the moment she saw Gaucho already there. In a different time she would have landed purposefully for that reason, but tonight she wasn't sure she wanted to face that ache, to refresh that battle all over again. He certainly didn't need her down there - two against one was hardly a fair fight with Gaucho, his battle prowess untested. Still, she was drawn to the gathering, enticed by the burning of not one horse, but two.

Gaucho she recognized, but who was the other?

Midway through her nightly patrol she hung heavily on her left wing, beginning a steady spiral down towards the red sands where the three met. She was dark and easily went unnoticed in the night, at least until the bold blue points of her body were close enough to light her up, though it easily paled in comparison to the flames of Gaucho and ...

"AFRICA?!" came the confused shout from Ampere as she swooped in from above, landing in a flurry of feathers and sand a bit behind and beside the gray mare. Blue eyes widened in shock as they were spun upon her dark head, unfurled from the canopy of obsidian mane and folding wings. Without a moment of hesitation Ampere moved forward, her hooves dancing easily through the sand to close the gap between herself and her sister. "You're back!?" she breathed and shouted all at once, flooded both with joy and disbelief.

Ignorant to the prior happenings of the group Ampere made to push her way forward, between where Midas and Africa stood, her nose reaching out in greeting to the gray mare's side which seemed to swell. "What happened to you? Where did you go? I see you didn't miss any meals..." Ampere grinned, its look rough and wild upon the asymmetrical chaos of her face. Whatever faults they had had before, Ampere had come to respect the Starry-Eyed in their leadership together, a feeling which might have strengthened into a bond if Ampere had not similarly vanished prior to Africa. She'd walked back into the Throat on the heels of Africa's quiet departure and had been saddened by that loss.

All was well now though, now that Africa was back.

[Joining with permission! Africa do you want to break off into our own thread after this post? Or we can stay here, either one is fine with me!]

I wish I could make it easy, easy to love me
a M P E R E
Looking for the right words to say, feels like I'm drowning

Blusl.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Deceased

From the depths of the Sultan’s almost penetrating stare slipped words that took the Starry-Eyed mare by surprise – a show of appreciation was given to her, and in turn a shy smile quirked her dry smoky lips.

She had been perhaps the most unlikely candidate, selected for reasons still lost to her most humble mind, to sit upon the throne of the Sun – Dragon’s Throat – with the raving mare Ampere whose strange ideology had both stunned and intrigued her. Between them had evolved a balance, a wonderful sense of compromise and trust. Africa had often wondered about the lost Sultana, she whose courage had filled the feeble hearted grey with confidence and conviction; but like many rulers before them, the Mother of Companions had slithered into fond memory, and out of existence. She had been missed awfully, and the one-winged had struggled for a long while to make sense of her role; of the loneliness that grew, to burden both heart and mind.

Then came the idea that a new mare should rise to the throne at her side, a friend possibly, and the Sun had honoured her decision, bestowing upon Sohalia the Transcended a gilded dragon crown also. So pleased was she to have such a like mind by her side that Africa invested much of herself – her energy and emotion – into the concept of an academy and their partnership. She had taken to the table a grandiose plan to build a library, with scrolls filled with song and fable, maps and the limitless history Helovia had to offer...

But that too fell to the wayside when the dove, then her closest friend, began to spend great lengths of time away on ‘Academy business’.

At the time, Africa had called herself cursed – a failure. None that she could think of had brought the glorious kingdom of Kri the Resolute’s into such disrepute with the same unreal talent. Numbers dwindled and hope began to fade (she thought), from the faces of those that dwelled with her, as obligation alone, to the sands which owned their loyalty. The time came when Sohalia never did return, predictable, demoralizing, terrifying, and the dappled Sultana began to struggle with her own confidence, emotion - ability.

There were many moments that prayer had been thrown to the wind. She had begged for Kri’s return, or for Gaucho to come again and relieve her of duty, and from the torture of guilt and failure.

The smile lingered for a small time – until the flood of painful memories washed it clean away. Pale eyes had risen respectfully, admiringly, though grimness tinged their clarity. She felt equally betrayed, abandoned and confused, as (Africa assumed) his following would have been after she had vanished from their midst. More than anything the one-winged mare felt bitterly ashamed, and her posture before the Wildfire offered no mask to hide her discomfort.

She thought of Megaera then quietly. Of the rescue mission that had been sent for the dove... Sohalia had wished desperately to return to Dragon’s Throat, but she had been too weak without healing. She had accompanied Rasta and the Medic back to the waterfall valley with a plan no doubt to travel south. There had been little time between the moment of her arrival and the departure – and who was Africa to stand in her way? There had been no such concern paid to the long standing flaming-grey’s absence – that she knew of – and presumably Satanic Silk would have felt little need to keep private the tension from their meeting.

Perhaps she had always held little status among the desert clan; she had always possessed a willo-the-wisp nature, frivolous and erratic – certainly she felt that their opinion had become clearer in the weeks after the bay Pegasus warrior had called into the Falls.

The Starry-Eyed was not worth finding.

Africa’s awareness sank beneath the rise and fall of rumbling masculine tones. Heavy were her thoughts and painful was the stir of buried memory – so much so that she failed entirely to notice the approach of the Mother of Companions.

In a small way she was not surprised to find the shadow-kissed mare returned to the desert... the Sun. Ampere was a thousand times more stunning – in every respect. Startled nonetheless by the suddenness of the other mare’s arrival, Africa balked to the side and into the feathered flank of her mate, before resuming modesty and composure enough to offer a insecure smile. For a moment words failed to assemble from the chaos whirling through her mind; she was nodding in response – then suddenly shaking her bewildered face all in the same motion.

“I...” she began hesitantly, passing a glance by the intimidating antlered Sultan, and then one deprived of assurance by Midas. What was she to do? At that moment she wanted nothing more than to sink into some opened fissure and away from the conscience that ticked viciously within. She had not the heart to speak of the anxiety which was the cataclysm of her fall from grace – not in front of Gaucho, yet...

Demurely she turned her eyes to the darkening sand and hooves shuffled a little to be nearer to her bright-mannered friend. It seemed Ampere had not changed much at all! “Ampere... I’m not back... she whispered almost sadly, feeling the weight of loss more than ever she had before. Certainly she had little expected to find such a fond reception – the Sultan’s, yes. Mentally she stiffened, lifting her weary eyes to meet the reaction of the other mare. She was a lost soul, wavering beneath lost faith and stumbling down a path that had long been broken.

Art by Ducky <3
@[Gaucho] - Ampere and Africa will continue this elsewhere

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Slowly drifting, drifting away, wave after wave

It took a moment for Ampere to recognize the uncomfortable signs that Africa was displaying, and then moments longer, to fully understand them. That Africa was here for any other reason than to return to the Throat had never once crossed Ampere's mind. That Africa had built a new life elsewhere, certainly was not a prospect the blue and black mare would have fantasized. Then again, she and the gray mare knew so very little of each other, and what was there, was frail and warped. Still, when Ampere loved, she did it hard and completely - Africa was her friend, her fellow, her kin. That was all that mattered to her.

Gently her features began to crumble. Confusion was what the remnants of happiness fell into, comprehension still struggling to dawn over the dark pegasus. She knew Africa had been leading still right when she joined again, but that she had vanished thereafter. That she was here now... what did it mean, why? Eyes flicked tot he painted stallion Ampere recalled as being cowardly during the wraith invasion. His name eluded her, as most did. Africa bumped into him, looked to him. Ampere's 'brow scrunched up, wondering what it was that existed between them.

Then she said it. Ampere's world fell away for a moment; even her wings slightly shot out to hold her, while the two stallions moved away, like planets spinning off into the distant universe. Ampere reeled, shocked and even... wounded. "Why?" was the first word Ampere managed to utter after a moment, though she regretted it when she did, not wanting to pry. None had asked her why she left, and she would do the same for Africa, because Ampere had appreciated that small semblance of privacy. Yet why she wouldn't return, that was something Ampere couldn't bear not knowing, not understanding.

"What are you doing here then, and with that?" Ampere's muzzle nodded towards the golden crown that the other still carried, even if she didn't wear it. Ampere had left her's in the dust of the Throat during her hasty retreat, uncertain of its whereabouts now. "You're welcome back, you know," Ampere murmured softly after a bout of silence, blue gaze softening from the hard questions it had held prior. "They took me back, and you were always better."

[SORRY RIV, I KINDA FORGOT ABOUT THIS ;-;] @[Africa]

I wish I could make it easy, easy to love me
a M P E R E
Looking for the right words to say, feels like I'm drowning

Blusl.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.