Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

" The drums, a fire, a calling
My soul marches out the door
We fall to earth together
The crowd calling out for more. "

Unconsciously her brain had already been haunted by hopping-around cacti, ever since she realized she wouldn't return to the Dragon's Throat anytime soon. They seemed to want to remind her that it really was a lot of fun on that particular desert island, and that she needed to return as soon as she got the chance - But since cacti also didn't enjoy the burning caress of fire, either, they understood each other when it came to the Magical Cable-way of Horror and Doom. Her mind sighed as she watched the one legged plants bounce before her eyes. Why couldn't it just be a rainbow, for God's sake? They all would've been having a great time. Everyone on Helovia wouldn't be having the time to even think about war-nonsense and would just... Just flutter about, laughing at all the freaking gorgeous colors. Laughing in awe because only a few had probably ever really looked at the purposeless beauty of the world.

...And then they woke her up with their prickly needles and idiotic cacti-songs, in the hope that she would be able to also just remember - remember to come home. Because at some point she would just... Forget.

“Ah yes, luckily the... cactus juice has cleared up the skin fungus.”

But Mesec was here, forcing reality upon her - reminding her, so it would probably be alright. "Good... good", she hummed airily. "If it still sticks, though, I could always perform a ritual on you to make it go away for good. I am sure the Gods would be merciful on someone like you." Casually revealing that she knew about his demi-god status. "I am a Disciple of the Sun, my name is Maren." She vaguely smiled at him with the pale purples of her eyes.

Meanwhile they found their way deeper and deeper into the heart of Helovia; sometimes passing through darkness and sometimes through lava-lit hallways. But they always had their light, faintly reflecting against the walls with a warm glow. "I have been here for over a season now, serving the Sun." A lie; that was what she started her story with. "I am - or was, originally a traveler from the far North before faith led me here. These are intriguing lands, I can tell you. Never stumbled across anything like it, which is probably the reason for me staying." Her mother had always thought it would have been love - like with her - but instead it was just simple interest and purpose that turned out to be what kept Maren's hooves on Helovian grounds. "I just wish I knew more about Helovian history, because it feels like I have been learning something in the reverse - something that I feel I am supposed to know." The tigermare said, surprised by herself, with a finally loosened tongue; balancing out her truthfulness. Nevertheless a slight frown had build itself on her forehead, slightly hidden under her ivory locks, reflecting her words. There was just something about him - Somehow she felt that this part-godly creature would be able to understand her better than any mortal could, which was totally unfair. Maren's wings hid themselves under her mane, creating strange bumps of hair in the soft light of her halo. Selfish. For he was just as much mortal, too. "Sorry", she whispered quietly. Troubled.

@[Mesec] || Notes: <3 || Wordcount: 556 || "talking" ||

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 03-01-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Mesec - 03-04-2015, 08:38 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 03-07-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Mesec - 03-11-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 03-14-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Mesec - 03-25-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 03-26-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Mesec - 04-03-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 04-18-2015, 08:16 AM