Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

" The drums, a fire, a calling
My soul marches out the door
We fall to earth together
The crowd calling out for more. "

She was sinking in deep waters with her pockets full of stones, fragile and unaware of too much to make her feel the strength she was supposed to possess. Then again, there was this funny feeling, roaming the lands inside her that made her spiritual body move forward and keep pushing doors - Even though she knew they would not open. But stubborn idiocy could sometimes be well rewarded. However, she would not put her weight against the doors she knew had people sleeping behind them. That is just plain rude. Maren glanced at Mesec from the corners of her eyes as the half-god told her not to apologize. How can he say that, while he does not even know what had been drifting on the waters of my mind? But she let him bathe in his own values and thanked him with a smile. "There is. And I guess it can be frightening when you just don't know. I am glad that I found you and am able to talk to you, Mesec. It means more than you think, for someone like me." Even if he did not understand, it was alright. She liked his voice and the lack of arrogance which could’ve easily tainted the voice of one born in power. For, just as her thoughts pointed out before; he was, after all, mortal too. She wouldn't have hold her tongue, but she was afraid he would feel weird when she would tell him his presence in the world and speaking with him made the mind of a religious woman at peace and acknowledged. For she did not know: Was he a prophet or a puppet of the Gods, in his own moonshine-eyes?

Then, speaking of these, they looked at her for a moment while filled with a strange kind of excite, perhaps - And he wandered as if he had thought of a destination into a new direction. She followed him, blinking and frowning, wanting to ask where they were heading, but she was too busy glaring and analyzing his grin for a few seconds before it caught on and the corners of her lips went up, too. A creepy giggle left her mouth, feeling the excitement of being led into adventure jumping in her heart, as it echoed past the walls.

“Come on, I want to show you something.”

She followed close behind him as they stumbled through new caveways and slippery tunnels. Besides her haloed crown, there were quarts lighting up the system and more lava flowed at the sides of their pathways. But they were both protected, it seemed, by the crystals growing on the walls. It caused a magnificent sight and she paused for a moment to take a mental picture so that she would remember its beauty. Mesec waited on her, but then put his body into movement again, for apparently this was not the destination he had in mind. After one quick look over her shoulder she focused her attention on the half-God and followed him into a side room.

The room was at much a room as it was a temple, looking at the rotunda with pillars at the entrance. The tigermare’s now gawking expression moved upwards, where a fire burned, lighting up the space. It reflected subtly against the wall on the opposite side of them where her gaze had moved next. Maren walked up the few steps to get a closer look. Then for a moment the only sound came from the fountain in the middle of the space. As she let her eyes run over the scripts and shimmering etchings, Mesec spoke again. “The four gods and how they brought life to this land.”
It was simply amazing, incredible that a wall like this existed. She hadn't expected this at all. "This is... Beyond belief." she murmured at the wall and the drawings of history she was now trying to understand, like a total nerd. Some sections were easy, as a drawing of a sun must refer to the Sun God, just as that a drawing of a moon must refer to the Goddess of the Moon. She flapped with her wings, attempting to blow off some of the dust that had started to build up in the grooves. "This looks like a big fire. Is it referring to the Throat?" she asked, hypnotized by this present Mesec had gifted her, wanting just as much needing to understand it. "Do you know much of its meanings?" She swiftly glanced at Mesec as she questioned and walked along the wall, trying to divine more of the past that a mysterious someone had marked on it at the same time. As she had the mind of a scholar, there was not a lot in the world much more intriguing than a wall filled with the past of a whole land. The availability of so much information was simply numbing, but she couldn't stop. "There seem to have been some wars. How do you even know this place?" Her insides were screaming, yelping like an excited little girl, even though some things were totally tragic. Because for her this was at least as good as sex.

@[Mesec] || Notes: she's having a nerdgasm :3 or a stroke || Wordcount: 861 || "talking" ||

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 03-01-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Mesec - 03-04-2015, 08:38 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 03-07-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Mesec - 03-11-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 03-14-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Mesec - 03-25-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 03-26-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Mesec - 04-03-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 04-18-2015, 08:16 AM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Mesec - 04-25-2015, 04:58 PM