the Rift

Want to be a Parent? Twin?

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
This is the foal I dreamed up for the Deo×Nyx foal and I am too attached to not bring her on. So I am going to need some wonderful parents and hopefully a twin. I have a twin pass but I do not have any magic stats but would love to get my hands on some.

Here is her application that I had sent. There are obviously some things that will have to be changed and tweaked but it will give a feel for the character. If any of you guys are interested in playing a twin or being parents please give me a shout!

Name: 
Himitsu (Means Secret) It will be a name that she picked for herself.

Appearance: 

Born with no eyes or eye sockets. A tri-color paint made with the colors of ivory, sun kissed dun, and a dark brown (seriously dark bay). Where her eyes should be are instead two small horns. One of her ears is white and the other is dun, both are rimmed in the dark brown. Her tail is black and a light brown and her mane is white and light brown.

Her Magic

Himitsu will have magic that allows her to create her own world around herself. Without her magic she sees nothing but darkness so she has no idea what the real world looks like, she will only see what she creates. For each of her parents and her brother she will create some type of appearance and one for everything around her. 

I would love for her created environments to be visible to those in her area. But depending on restrictions I would either use the magic upgrade to allow others to see them, or if they will be able to right off the bat, her upgrade would be to make parts of her created worlds tangible. 

Personality: 

-Mischievious.- 

She will be a little imp. She will enjoy her magic to be able to create what she thinks to be funny confusion. She has no idea what the real world is like; but doesn't care, she has her own. And Himitsu enjoys thrusting it upon others with no warning. One minute you are munching on grass, the next a dragon is attempting to munch on you whilst she is tucked away somewhere laughing.

-Secretive-

Since much of reality is a secret to her, she enjoys keeping herself a mystery to most. 

-Cool Headed-

Takes a big event to get her flustered or upset. It often annoys her whenever others get bent out of shape over things not worth stressing over. Whenever someone really bugs her over this she loves to use her magic to give them something to really fret about. 

-Arrogant-

Due to her magic she is disconnected from the reality. Himitsu considers the worlds that she creates to be superior to reality. In her head she thinks herself to be capable of anything. 

-Racist(?)-
This would be dependent on what Nyx, Deo, and other characters say around her. If they do influence her to be racist she won't imagine them to appear as a pegasus or an equine. Instead she will place some type of monster in their stead whenever she is imagining the world around her.

-Sharp Hearing&Smell-
Having no sight her senses of hearing and smell will skyrocket in strength. Because of this she will love music and will want to be surrounded by music. As a foal she will be unnerved about sleeping while she cannot see and will be unable to use her magic if she is dozing off so she will always have to have some sort of noise to lull her to sleep. During her younger years she will search to find the best sound to sleep to. She will be a picky eater. If it does not smell wonderful she will not even consider trying it. The images she creates for her family will be constant, but depending on the situation her imaginings for the appearance of those she meets will change depending on the circumstances. Himitsu will depend on her ears and nose to recognize other characters.

-Devoted to her Family&Herd-
For her family or herd she would do anything. And for the most part she would do it without question.

It would be neat to use her magic in the Threshold to show how others describe the Basin to be like, to the potential recruits. 

-Strong Interest in Flowers-
Himitsu will always be asking about her twin's magic. She will want him to describe his roses in great detail. She will then place flowers everywhere in her little worlds. In the real world she will seek flowers out by getting her twin to lead her around. Once found she will ask him to describe the flowers in great detail while she feels all over the plant and smells it. But it might be a side of her that only her brother will see. 

-Drawn to the Life of a Warrior-

She will be highly interested in becoming a warrior but will be handicapped towards that dream because of her lack of sight. Himitsu will want her parents to teach her to fight, but if they won't she would seek out someone who would take her on as a trainee. I would love to plot it out so that whoever teaches here. whether it be Deo/Nyx or another character, so that she has to pass some group of trials in order to convince them to teach her.

Plans: 

Foalhood

As soon as she is able she will request the right to name herself. She will feel as if part of her own identity is hidden from herself due to not being able to see her reflection and she will be obstinate about picking her own name. Even then, as a twist towards all those around her, she will choose a name meaning 'secret'. She will see it as her own way of keeping a part of herself unknown to everyone else. 

The only one that she will want to share all of her secrets about is her twin. She will try to convince him to help her come up with their own secret language.

Whenever she is first born she will only have her main horn, but similar to how a baby's teeth grow in her other two will grow. Himitsu will also feel as a baby does whenever teething. She will be fussy, grouchy, and will have frequent terrible headaches. Once the other two horns grow out she will be okay though. 

Filly
At some point as a filly someone will make fun of her for her two extra horns. After that she will be extremely sensitive about them. In order to get out of this rut I would love to have her speak to the Earth God. She would ask him why he allowed anyone or anything to be deformed. 

Mare
Will be much more confident than what she was as a filly. I would love for her to get a high ranking position in the Basin. Whenever she is present before big groups she will want to have something crafted to cover her extra horns. 

As a mare with a peaking interest in stallions she will have doubts that anyone will ever be able to see past her appearance. This will cause her to be highly skeptical of any suitors and in order to entertain the thought of falling for any of them she will use her magic to force them to go through several trials. 

Relationships with family: 

Towards her twin she would be extremely protective. His almost cry baby like tendency will leave her dumbstruck and she would often use her magic to put him in positions where he will have to toughen up. Himitsu would feel guilt about this and every time after doing it to him she would create anything that he could possibly dream up for him to enjoy. 

She will idolize her parents and will imitate everything that they do. Whenever she is younger she will be the brazen and the imitating parrot type. If Deo or Nyx say anything that she likes Himitsu will repeat it for a week or so at a time until they say something new that she latches onto. 

Any bad mouthing towards her family, including the extended family, would be considered fighting words. She would be thrown into such a fit of passion she would duke it out right then and there regardless of her lack of sight.

Anything Else?

Items:
Although she will spend a great deal of time with her twin, whenever they are apart she will want to earn enchanted bracelets for each to wear that would let them know of each other's well being. Or something similar. 
Once she hits mare-hood she will come closer to fully embracing her two horns and Himitsu will often drape jewelry on them. Whenever she gets her companion she will have a decorative sling for it to ride in; it will hang from her two smaller horns.

As a present from another character I would like to use a custom item pass to get a leg band that would allow her to "see". Although things would be blurry. 

Companion: Kitsune! I am thinking three tails with the Dark Illusions Ability or the Dreams ability. 

She would feel drawn to the kitsune because of the extra tails, just like her extra horns. Once capable of mind speech Himitsu would often ask her bonded if it ever experienced any judgement from animals with normal tails. I might have them bump into a regular fox or something. 

If the kitsune had the Dark Illusions ability then it and Himitsu would often bump heads about what the world that Himitsu creates would be like. If the companion had the Dreams ability then it would try to give Himitsu the ability to dream. While she slept it would spin up some dreams for her. 

Other Magic Ideas:

Passive Magic:
For her passive magic I want for her to be able to "see" her twin and his roses. Like if she wasn't actively using her magic she would still see all black but would be able to clearly see him and whenever she is using her magic her made up world wouldn't be as clear in whatever area that he stood.

Second Magic Slot:
Possibly something to do with her three horns. I was thinking maybe something like:
If she breaks off either of her two smaller horns everyone near her will be blinded while in her presence. Until they grow back. Would be like a last resort safety thing.

Or

Get the ability to cast another character into her body and for Himitsu to go into theirs. She would be spurred into getting this ability due to someone who relentlessly teased her. Due to their teasing she would want to give them a "mile in my shoes" experience. Through this she and the character that she specifically got the magic for would become close friends.

Main Themes:

Ice of Phoenix-Audiomachine

Spirit of Champions-Two Steps from Hell

Lost Generation-AudioMachine

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
P.S if @[Rei] doesn't mine when I get on my computer I will add my foal in here too as a possible twin!
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
No problem Semper (:
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
Well, not sure if Daemyn would work, but I'll offer him for ya'll! He'd be super protective and loving. He's an equine silver bay with snow flaking so you would need a unicorn mommy <3
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Nyte Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Did you not win the foal?

Edit:: looked for the announcement! I WANNA BE A TWIN!!

I'll send you my app soon! I have hybrid stats, but I don't think magic stats! I'll have to check my prizes. I also owe you a small item!

Tora Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
^^ We already made the twins! It's Tora and @[Himitsu] !!

Himitsu Posts: 6
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 2 years old [Birdsong Birthday]
Adoptable
Sorry you guys! Semper and I are gun jumpers and just couldn't handle not posting right away XD

-Hugs @[Nyte] and @[Daemyn]- I am tickled pink that you two were interested though <3