[PRIVATE] but innocence is gone
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
OPHELIA
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget

Ophelia stood like a beacon in a sea of midnight green, the rare, cool wind playing games with bloodied hair. She waited patiently, body still as stone and without thought. Why would she have reason to be impatient? Why would she pace? Standing and waiting for her sister was the easiest task she would ever do in her life – well, perhaps not. Being there for her sister was the easiest task she would ever do – just like now. No mountain could stand in her way if Ktulu was on the other side, and no man could hurt her in a way that she wouldn't toil to undo. For some, the pale princess was completely and wholly selfless, willing to drain herself dry for those fortunate few who not only commanded her loyalty, but her very soul.

Two dark figures moved in the distance, and she felt her heart leap in her chest. Without a single thought to danger, she loped forward, meeting Archibald and Ktulu with the weight of pain and anguish resting between the three. Ophelia did not know their pain – not truly. She had lost her mother, a mare who had served as her role model, but that relationship did not compare to the intimacy of parent and child or lover to lover. Immediately, she embraced her sister, tightly, curling her slender neck over Ktulu’s muscular one. She buried her mousy gray muzzle in Ktulu’s mane and inhaled deeply, nuzzling over her crest in such a rare, open act of adoration – especially for Ophelia who usually hid beneath shadows and at a distance.

Strange, dual colored eyes flickered to Archibald, seeing loss written like shock across his features, and she briefly removed herself from her sister to approach the towering behemoth. She was dwarfed in his shadow, but that did not keep her from offering a similar gesture of apology and commiseration. Ophelia gently touched her muzzle to his shoulder, breathing against his charcoal skin before stepping back, offering a sad smile. “I met one of your boys, Archibald,” she murmured softly, even her whisper shattering the silence of agony. “Abraham is wise beyond his years and reminds me so much of you. You should be proud.” Ophelia wanted to invite him to join, but she did not think he would. He was a man of duty – one to carefully hide his feelings and trudge ever onward. She admired him for that ability, and she took a step back, letting Ktulu’s mind flood her own.

What she found shocked her to her core, and she visibly recoiled, eyes darting to her sisters’. How dare he bring a new pregnant mate to her herd! Ophelia felt her heart hammer in her chest as blood lust white washed her mind with a single desire to destroy. Never had she felt so wholly consumed with rage, only a passenger on a ship in a maelstrom. “He…” she growled, violence flashing in her eyes. “Brought a pregnant, one-winged pegasus?” Gray nostrils flared, and she forced herself to stay rooted at her sister’s side lest the puppetmaster of her emotions send her careening head first into a challenge. Fuck him,” she snarled, the curse strangely falling from her normally chaste lips.

She didn't need rationality or logic. She didn't need the other side of the story. The only one she belonged it was Ktulu's.

@[Archibald] @[Ktulu]

Image by Twistyh-stock @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
but innocence is gone - by Ktulu - 03-03-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: but innocence is gone - by Archibald - 03-05-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: but innocence is gone - by Ophelia - 03-08-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: but innocence is gone - by Ktulu - 03-18-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: but innocence is gone - by Archibald - 03-19-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: but innocence is gone - by Ophelia - 03-25-2015, 10:40 PM