the Rift

Car for sale! (Confutatis to Gaucho)
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
Car for sale! She's a real beaut! A steal of a deal, a one of a kind! Just needs a good wash to make her faded sable body shine! Don't miss this opportunity folks! She ain't one of those new fangled hyrbids. I won't tell ya' about her make but what I till tell ya' is that she's got some beautiful chrome accents. Nevermind that one headlight is burned out. This one ain't got a lot of leg room though - long legged beware!

AB: 0/3
HF: 0/3
WE: 0/4
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Car for sale! She's a real beaut! – gender female
A steal of a deal, a one of a kind! – fluff
Just needs a good wash to make her faded sable body shine! – faded palomino/marking glows
Don't miss this opportunity folks! She ain't one of those new fangled hyrbids. – none hybrid, not ‘new’ either. Many years old.
I won't tell ya' about her make but what I till tell ya' is that she's got some beautiful chrome accents. – silver accents, silver bird marking
Nevermind that one headlight is burned out. This one ain't got a lot of leg room though - long legged beware! – Small (14.1) and Blind.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Crackers...I hit the wrong button. Midas defends Rasta
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]
Ascended Helovian

safe

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
Confutatis is safe.
(I realize I'm on absent & this is still the case but this stealth was posted before my absence so I don't want to be stolen! xD )

Car for sale! She's a real beaut! A steal of a deal, a one of a kind! Just needs a good wash to make her faded sable body shine!
Sable = she has a dark gray body.

Don't miss this opportunity folks! She ain't one of those new fangled hyrbids.
Not hybrid = equine

I won't tell ya' about her make but what I till tell ya' is that she's got some beautiful chrome accents.
Chrome accents = white markings

Nevermind that one headlight is burned out.
One blind eye.

This one ain't got a lot of leg room though - long legged beware!
Join the Regime.

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Confutatis posted to protect herself while on absent, and thus her guess is void. Gaucho may reveal his stealth.
Ascended Helovian

Confutatis was sought!

Car for sale! She's a real beaut! Fluff

A steal of a deal, a one of a kind! Has been trying to make many stealths lately. Is a fairly one of a kind character!

Just needs a good wash to make her faded sable body shine! Confutatis' coat is 'dusty black'. What do you do with dusty things? Wash them! Sable is a synonym for black, so faded black.

Don't miss this opportunity folks! She ain't one of those new fangled hyrbids. Isn't a hybrid.

I won't tell ya' about her make Doesn't list a breed on her profile

but what I till tell ya' is that she's got some beautiful chrome accents. Silver mane and tail

Nevermind that one headlight is burned out. Her right eye is 'pale' and useless

This one ain't got a lot of leg room though - long legged beware! Confutatis' describes her stature as 'close-coupled'. When you google 'close-coupled' the first result for me is the Miriam-Webster dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/close-coupled). One of the definitions listed for 'close coupled' is of an automobile : having the space between front and rear seats restricted, therefore this 'car' wouldn't have a lot of leg room. Who would hate a car with lacking leg room? Those with long legs!

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
PASS

A steal of a deal, a one of a kind! Has been trying to make many stealths lately. Is a fairly one of a kind character!
0| [Stealth/Unique ref] Stealing often isn't on her profile and it could be argued all characters are one of a kind!

Just needs a good wash to make her faded sable body shine! Confutatis' coat is 'dusty black'. What do you do with dusty things? Wash them! Sable is a synonym for black, so faded black.
+1| [Color ref] Yep

Don't miss this opportunity folks! She ain't one of those new fangled hyrbids. Isn't a hybrid.
+1| [Species ref] True

0| [Breed ref] This does make sense, but just as easily "make" can refer to lineage, which she has a lot of, so this clue was rather empty for me.

but what I till tell ya' is that she's got some beautiful chrome accents. Silver mane and tail
0| [Appearance ref] already scored below for similar reference

+1| [Appearance ref] Perfect

This one ain't got a lot of leg room though - long legged beware! Confutatis' describes her stature as 'close-coupled'. When you google 'close-coupled' the first result for me is the Miriam-Webster dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionar...-coupled). One of the definitions listed for 'close coupled' is of an automobile : having the space between front and rear seats restricted, therefore this 'car' wouldn't have a lot of leg room. Who would hate a car with lacking leg room? Those with long legs!
+1| [Build ref] I would have never thought to google close-coupled, I was looking at more of a short character, as in height, and in the back of my mind, short backed (which does fit your clue!)

4/3 necessary to pass

Definitely everyone knew it was Confutatis, but you had a lot of appearance based references, which was only balanced out by the large amount of references you had overall.
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Nyte Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
PASS

0| I agree with Blu; this doesn't lead to any character in particular. I personally was thinking of a hybrid until later on in your stealth.

+1| Synonym for black; good!

+1| True.

0| Same point as Blu. Makes me think of lineage. I hesitated to make this -1 but it isn't really misleading, just not Specific.

+1| Good appearance ref!

+1| Another great appearance ref!

This one ain't got a lot of leg room though - long legged beware! Confutatis' describes her stature as 'close-coupled'. When you google 'close-coupled' the first result for me is the Miriam-Webster dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionar...-coupled). One of the definitions listed for 'close coupled' is of an automobile : having the space between front and rear seats restricted, therefore this 'car' wouldn't have a lot of leg room. Who would hate a car with lacking leg room? Those with long legs!

0| The jump from close-coupled to leg room via googling it doesn't lead to this clue very well. Confutatis is indeed close-coupled, but it just takes a lot to get to the bottom of this clue.

4/3 necessary to pass

You had some really great references in there, but it was mostly the wording in a few just threw me off. Well done!