the Rift

Car for sale! (Confutatis to Gaucho)

Nyte Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
PASS

Car for sale! She's a real beaut! Fluff

A steal of a deal, a one of a kind! Has been trying to make many stealths lately. Is a fairly one of a kind character!

0| I agree with Blu; this doesn't lead to any character in particular. I personally was thinking of a hybrid until later on in your stealth.

Just needs a good wash to make her faded sable body shine! Confutatis' coat is 'dusty black'. What do you do with dusty things? Wash them! Sable is a synonym for black, so faded black.
+1| Synonym for black; good!

Don't miss this opportunity folks! She ain't one of those new fangled hyrbids. Isn't a hybrid.
+1| True.

I won't tell ya' about her make Doesn't list a breed on her profile
0| Same point as Blu. Makes me think of lineage. I hesitated to make this -1 but it isn't really misleading, just not Specific.

but what I till tell ya' is that she's got some beautiful chrome accents. Silver mane and tail
+1| Good appearance ref!

Nevermind that one headlight is burned out. Her right eye is 'pale' and useless
+1| Another great appearance ref!

This one ain't got a lot of leg room though - long legged beware! Confutatis' describes her stature as 'close-coupled'. When you google 'close-coupled' the first result for me is the Miriam-Webster dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionar...-coupled). One of the definitions listed for 'close coupled' is of an automobile : having the space between front and rear seats restricted, therefore this 'car' wouldn't have a lot of leg room. Who would hate a car with lacking leg room? Those with long legs!

0| The jump from close-coupled to leg room via googling it doesn't lead to this clue very well. Confutatis is indeed close-coupled, but it just takes a lot to get to the bottom of this clue.

4/3 necessary to pass

You had some really great references in there, but it was mostly the wording in a few just threw me off. Well done!

Messages In This Thread
Car for sale! (Confutatis to Gaucho) - by Gaucho - 03-03-2015, 12:09 AM
RE: Car for sale! - by Midas - 03-04-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Car for sale! - by Midas - 03-04-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Car for sale! - by Gaucho - 03-04-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Car for sale! - by Confutatis - 03-04-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Car for sale! - by Official - 03-05-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: Car for sale! - by Gaucho - 03-05-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: Car for sale! - by Blu - 03-05-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Car for sale! - by Nyte - 03-07-2015, 08:17 PM