the Rift

[PRIVATE] Poker Face

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

For some time I am left to my lonesome self. But alas, not all things last forever. The old echo of footsteps ring in my ears, along with the padding of paws. I however remain in my position, trying to keep my cool loneliness for as long as possible. But it is impossible, as the strange calm that had fallen over me has shattered. I can not retain it. So, I stand quietly as I listen to the approaching creatures. My eyes close, listening to the slow approach. Suddenly it stops, and for some time it is quiet. However, it seems my presence is sensed at last, and a voice echoes softly across the sparkling cavern to catch in my audits. They flick back for a moment, before my delicate face turns to look at the creature owning the masculine voice.

Almost lazily an ear flicks towards him, dark blue eyes studying him in the sparse light. Slowly they lower to the wolf at his feet, then back up to the mans face. Something is mildly familiar about the man, and their is a whispering in the back of my mind that is telling me that we have met once before, but for the life of me I couldn't remember his name. Slowly the rest of my body follows my skull, until I am facing him head on, my head dipping down in greeting to him. "Everything must be broken eventually, so please, don't linger on it." I respond softly, my voice silken, still watching him, trying to place the silver accented man. "I am Sialia... Have we met before?" I couldn't resist, because I knew him from somewhere. But how? And what was this man's name? Surely it would kick start my memories.... It was hard to remember everyone, especially after such a busy winter and spring.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Rostislav]
Words;; 312 words
Notes;; <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-03-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-06-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-07-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-08-2015, 12:22 AM