the Rift

[PRIVATE] Poker Face

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Damaris moves forward in the illuminated cavern, walking around the edge of it slowly to explore. Her focus is away from the mare and instead on the landscape itself. She has no concerns for my safety just now, and would rather not involve herself in small talk between a species other than her own. I don't mind - if I were in her position I'm sure I would do much of the same. It is only her care for me and our mutual appreciation for each other's companionship that she doesn't run off to go do something more interesting just now. And she knows that I appreciate her so much.

She invites me in, and introduces herself as Sialia. Have we met? She asks the question and it rings in my mind as I wonder the same thing. It feels like we have but no memories are concrete in my mind. "Sialia, a pleasure. I am Rostislav. And this is Damaris." She ruffs slightly in greeting, then goes about her business. I step closer to the darkened mare, nares flaring slightly as I try to get more information about her through scent. But there's nothing much except perhaps the scent of the Basin, if I'm reading right. Of course she would be from the Basin, she is a unicorn. Should I be so surprised? A couple white socks and a small blaze down her face, her deep blue eyes regard me as well.

"'Everything must be broken.' How dismal. Tell me Sialia, what could have happened to leave you so jaded?" My voice heavy with accent but I am more perceptive than I sound. She doesn't seem like one that would be that world weary, but I don't know the Basin - maybe it causes strange things to happen within its members. I step closer and stop, looking around us instead of so analytically at her. Eventually of course, my pupil-less gaze wanders back to her, but I remain focused on her expression, wondering how she will answer my question.

WC: 338
Tag: @[Sialia]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-03-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-06-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-07-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-08-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-08-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-09-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-10-2015, 11:15 AM