the Rift

[PRIVATE] Poker Face

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

It doesn't take long for him to respond with his name, and the name of his companion, who ruffs a little in her own greeting at the sound of her name. My dark eyes tip towards the canine, a soft smile on her face as she returns her dark blues to the face of the slightly shorter stud. Rostistlav. My mind sifts, and searches, pulling open filing cabnits, sorting, opening, closing. No, it seems I have lost your file, Rostislav, at least for the moment. Someday I might remember.

My head nods softly to his canine and to him, a respectful greeting. He is closer to me, smelling, trying to place me as well, it seems. My own legs take a few steps closer, taking in the scent he carried... In fact, he smelled quiet a bit like Midas had... Possibly from the same place? Forresty? Actually, The Hidden Falls. Yes, I had been on the borders once, to delever invatations to the Orangemoon Festival that had been put on in honor of the god of Spark.

The conversation sems to have moved on, and my delicate ears catch the gentle but accented words. Yes, what does leave me so jaded? What puts me in this empty place? The ever growing of my young chid, or the exausting buzz of others? Recent events? Maybe it was all getting to me. Maybe I just needed a break. My tail swishes from side to side, as I ponder how to respond to his question. "I suppose I have just had a long day, Rostislav." A quirky smile lifts my lips, and I look up at the cavern once again, before my eyes turn to look at him. "What drives you to these lonely caves, hm?"

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Rostislav]
Words;; 297 words
Notes;; <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-03-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-06-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-07-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-08-2015, 12:22 AM