the Rift

Play a Gaucho foal?

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
<style type="text/css">.heh {width: 580px; background: white; padding: 30px; border: 1px solid #eee;} .heh h1 {font: 10px/10px oswald; color: #000000; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 8px;} .heh h2 {font: 100px/100px oswald; color: #0ba872; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -5px; padding: 5px 0 5px 0; border-top: 1px solid #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #eee; margin: 5px 0 5px 0; display: block;} .title{font: 50px/20px droid sans mono; color: #454444; text-align: justify; padding: 20px 0 20px 0;} .section{font: 14px/13px droid sans mono; color: #5e5e5e; text-align: justify; padding: 20px 0 20px 0; </style>

Want to play a

GAUCHO FOAL?

Sure you do!

Currently there are no plans for Gaucho to have any foals right this second. This is more a gauge to see if anyone is interested. Partly I wanted to open this up as I know sometimes people have character ideas that would be better suited to have a parent on-site (That's how Shida came to be after all! And look how well she's doing!)

Given Gaucho's ascended status he can have bitchin' magical babies! He isn't going to be around forever, and I'd like to have a handful who carry on his lines.

BENEFITS OF BEING A GAUCHO BABY

> A very active parent/parents
    > Brothers and sisters! Currently: Zenobia, Rhoa, Ivezho, Hertz, and Zero!
    > Your foal will come with passive magic, and his ascended status also increases the likelihood of other things (spontaneous other magics, bonding to multiple companions, multiple magic slots)
    > Gaucho will shower you in items and amulets filled with his magic
    > Free sparring lessons whenever you want? lol
    > Depending on who the mother is (*cough*SohaliaAmpere*cough*) you can probably make your foal just about any height, given that Gaucho is so tall and both of them are so short.
    > You DO NOT need to follow in Gaucho's 'warrior-with-fire' style. Your foal doesn't need to display fire traits, or be a rough and tough warrior.
    > I will help design foals and give you magic ideas! :D
    > Playing a foal can be rough - but just look at Ophelia and Ktulu, or Abraham and Reginald! Having them have on-site lineage really adds to their characters and developments imo. I would also be okay if you had a foal, and let them percolate as your second or third ranked character until they were older :)

Questions....

If you are interested in playing a Gaucho foal in the near future or distant future, please let me know by answering the following questions!

1. On a scale from 1-5, with 1 being GIVE ME THE FOAL NOW and 5 being "I'm interested .. .not sure about when though" please indicate your timeline on wanting a foal.
    2. Would you be willing to have your foal be a twin?
    3. Pegasus foals are most likely. HOWEVER, I have a hybrid foal pass. Would you want a pegasus foal? Or a hybrid? Is this a deal breaker for you?
    4. I have someone helping me create designs. Would you want to create your own design, or possibly use one of mine?
    5. Would you want a colt/filly/don't care?
    6. Anything else?

Those expressing interest

> Ali
> Parelia (or later is okay too)
> Tribbs
> imi

> Nyte
> Ducky
> Snowwy

> Time
> WatermelonBob
> Dark
> Nancy

>

> imi
> Chan

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
YOU WANT THESE PRIVATE MESSAGED?

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Odd
I DON'T CARE. THEY CAN BE HERE OR PRIVATE MESSAGED?!"!?!?!?!/11!?!?!?!?111

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
OK BBY

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
1. I WANT THIS FOAL SO SOON ;-; I've been applying to twin places like crazy, and I already spoke to you about this, but as long as Bellona doesn't have to be a mom I absolutely need a Gaucho son ;-;
2. Would you be willing to have your foal be a twin? YAS I LOVE TWINSIES
3. Pegasus foals are most likely. HOWEVER, I have a hybrid foal pass. Would you want a pegasus foal? Or a hybrid? Is this a deal breaker for you?::: I have a hybrid foal pass I will use for him myself. :)
4. I have someone helping me create designs. Would you want to create your own design, or possibly use one of mine? I've commissioned Tamme and now another person for their take on my colt's design, but I will always love to see more! You know who I'm applying with (you've read his app ;D)
5. Would you want a colt/filly/don't care? Colt!!
6. Anything else? I love you Aud. Make me some babies.

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Hhnnnng. I want one. But I dunno if I could play a Pegasus. My last attempt failed. -pets Creed-
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Odd
PEGS JUST FLAP MORE THAN UNI'S. THAT'S ALL.

lol

Rue Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Equine :: 15.0hh :: 1.5 Years || Tallsun
Tribs
UGGGGH AUD WHY xD

I'd say... gah, 2-3? It'd be fun to play a Gaucho baby xD
Twins are awesome 8I
Vast majority of my charries are pegs so NO PROBLEM THERE(Poor Rue and Cetan)
I can help with foal designs :0 I like spamming them like crazy xD
Though I won't be able to play a Gaucho foal until April or later owo Cinaed is my charrie for the month xD

Plus I'm a charrie hoarder 8I
[Image: rue_pix_by_lost_skies-d8kck0p.png]
♡ Please tag Rue in all posts ♡

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
bah Aud ;~; if only I could. I wouldn't physically be able to commit to this until like, May? xD When Sacre is back and Uni has finished. But if you ever plan on another baby later I'm in ;~;
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Cheska Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 8
Ducky
1. One and a half!? I've been dying for a peg with onsite family and this is too perfect an opportunity. I'm willing to wait until it makes sense for the parents, though. Just gives me more time to flesh the foal out.
2. A twin would be a huge HUGE plus.
3. Getting a hybrid would be like... my dream character, but I don't like to snatch up other people's hard earned prizes. That would obviously be entirely up to you.
4. I am so clueless at design, so input (and collaboration) would be very welcome. All of the Gaucho babies are gorgeous, though.
5. Don't have my heart set, but I'd love a filly.
6. I only have one other character, and I have lots of time and love to devote. ;_; Let me love a baby.

IT'S BEEN SIX MINUTES AND I'M HAVING IDEAS. STOP ME. I'M OUT OF CONTROL.

◊ please tag Cheska in all posts
◊ full permission is granted for minor powerplays including
touching, placement and superficial injury

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
DEAR GOD YES

1. From 1-5 I'm probably like a 1.5? I told myself 2 characters would be my limit, HOWEVER I also secretly set aside space for a third character that would be like my 'dream character' - born with great stuff, active family onsite, etc.

2. A twin would be fine! Love twins.

3. Pegasus are fine - however, the idea I've had for a Gaucho foal (I know it's dumb of me but I've totally had this idea for ages lmfao even though I always knew my chances of a foal from such a popular character were very slim) is a character loosely based upon Iron Bull from Dragon Age. That involves having bull's horns - aka, a unicorn. Having wings would be a plus, but not an dealbreaker. Obviously him being a unicorn would depend upon the mother lmao and since I wouldn't want to pilfer someone else's hybrid pass, if I did get chosen to play a foal it would probably have to be from a unicorn mother. If that's at all possible or will ever happen? Would totally offer Nyx for said unicorn mother in the future though unless Gaucho is all woman'd out xD

4. I have a vague design in mind - large sized male, very bulky but no foot feathers (because jfc Vol is all the foot feather I need) and with bull's horns. Colour etc would depend on the mother, although I'm so hot for a dun with the leg barring <333

5. Colt! I generally suck at playing females >.> (unless they're manly like Nyx)

6. The idea I've had is that he would be primal, warrior-like and refer to himself in the 3rd person like Gaucho does. A bit of a 'gun for hire', pledging loyalties to the highest bidder, loves all the pleasures in life such as ladies, fighting and getting high on magical plants. I'm also thinking this would be more of a future thing, as I'm focusing all my foal powers on Vol atm so would want him to be a lot older before I took on another small'n'fluffy c:

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Odd
AHHHHH GUYS THIS IS SO AWESOME.

I honestly didn't know if people would be interested or not!

I asked about twins to see if we could pair people off so you could have foals sooner rather than later. Seems like we might need that!!

I love EVERYONE's ideas!

Let me say this: You don't need to have a fleshed out foal design at this very moment (I suppose until you answered "1" >.>). For everyone else, I just wanted to gauge interest so that I could try and plan some of these babies for you <3

For the hybrid stuff, the only thing that makes that tricky is that Gaucho needs to have an IC reason to be with someone else >.> I'd need a reason (or some drugs) for him to be with a uni. lol

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
1:Anytime! I would love it now forever or later forever!
2: Heck ya twins are AWESOME! Or not I don't mind either way!
3: Peggy is just fine, but I wouldn't turn down a hybrid :)
4: I would love some help to make it as fantastic as possible!
5: I would rather have a colt, but a filly is just as awesome lol!
6: It'd just be so badass to have something to important to such an amazing person and charrie! No my nose is not brown, because it's the truth! lol Also he might like Tiva lol. Or he could think she is a silly girl it might be worth looking into if anyone wanted a hybrid!
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
1. On a scale from 1-5, with 1 being GIVE ME THE FOAL NOW and 5 being "I'm interested .. .not sure about when though" please indicate your timeline on wanting a foal. I would say 3, as I really want a character right now but I'm just not sure where to begin with it.
2. Would you be willing to have your foal be a twin? Sure, whatever!
3. Pegasus foals are most likely. HOWEVER, I have a hybrid foal pass. Would you want a pegasus foal? Or a hybrid? Is this a deal breaker for you? I'm fine with whatever, there's really no species that I can't play.
4. I have someone helping me create designs. Would you want to create your own design, or possibly use one of mine? I would love an Aud design! I would be an idiot not to accept.
5. Would you want a colt/filly/don't care? I usually play females a little better than males, but I can really do well with either gender depending on the personality. I've been wanting a male character lately that's been a little darker, more sadistic and careless about moral and ethics, so if you wouldn't mind Gaucho having a bad boy then we'd be good I think!
6. Anything else? Um, I love Gaucho and I would love to have any excuse to thread with him??? That's about it, love you Aud <3 I also have my own hybrid foal stats pass should you want a hybrid, so there would be no need to give up yours.
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Odd
AHHHH. You guys I'm so excited! We can basically make a herd of our own!! lmao

Also, just as a note ... if anyone just *wants* a Gaucho foal, someone can have Rhoa.

He has cool art, tables, passive magic, some items, is almost 2 (and so can spar, and have a rank, etc) has a twin, and currently has no personality other than 'I don't know what to do with my life' so you could fairly easily make him into whatever you want.

Just throwing that out there :P

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Also offers Ivezho. I'll require an RP sample but if you're interested, PM me! Awesome twin, passive magic, and could go any which way! Would love him to be more active than what I'm gonna be with him. <3
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark
oh no i couldnt resist ; ___ ;

1. On a scale from 1-5, with 1 being GIVE ME THE FOAL NOW and 5 being "I'm interested .. .not sure about when though" please indicate your timeline on wanting a foal. -- I'm probably a 3 ??

2. Would you be willing to have your foal be a twin? -- yes i'd be fine with that !!

3. Pegasus foals are most likely. HOWEVER, I have a hybrid foal pass. Would you want a pegasus foal? Or a hybrid? Is this a deal breaker for you? -- idc what the species is, anything if fine with me. c:

4. I have someone helping me create designs. Would you want to create your own design, or possibly use one of mine? -- uh i'd probably create one of my own or use one of yours as a reference or base kinda thing and tweak it if you;d be ok with that ??

5. Would you want a colt/filly/don't care? -- i don't care <3

6. Anything else? -- -whispers-iwantbellonaformommyyy -peers at nyte and shuffles away-

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Odd
JUST SAYING TAMME IS MAKING ADOPTABLES AND THEY ARE SO AMAZING AND SO ONCE SHE RELEASES THEM YOU SHOULD BUY THEM AND MAKE THEM YOUR GAUCHO FOAL JUST SAYING.

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
If I had money!
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Gaius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
1. On a scale from 1-5, with 1 being GIVE ME THE FOAL NOW and 5 being "I'm interested .. .not sure about when though" please indicate your timeline on wanting a foal.
- I'd say about a 3... I'd really like the experience, plus I have a great idea for a little girl.
2. Would you be willing to have your foal be a twin?
-Of course!
3. Pegasus foals are most likely. HOWEVER, I have a hybrid foal pass. Would you want a pegasus foal? Or a hybrid? Is this a deal breaker for you?
-Not a deal breaker, whatever happens, happens.
4. I have someone helping me create designs. Would you want to create your own design, or possibly use one of mine?
-If you want for your design to be used then that's perfectly okay, but given a choice I'd like to design my own foal. I feel that it would give a better connection to the character.
5. Would you want a colt/filly/don't care?
-Preferably a filly, but if a colt happens to come along then all the better.
6. Anything else?
-Nope! Sounds like a ton of fun and I'm super excited. I hope I get this opportunity!