Filly :: Equine :: 15.0hh :: 1.5 Years || Tallsun
Tribs
Image Credit

Rue
"If I Leave My Grin Behind
Remind Me That We're All Mad Here
And It's Okay"

Uh oh.

Like a big bear her Uncle woke, stumbling halfway to his feet so quickly Rue scrambled back with a squeak, landing on her rear. Her ears pricked at the use of her nickname, and when he inquired about the painting she blinked, flowers flashing ginger in alarm.

"Uh-uh! Nev' do that to Unca'!" She flashed him a gummy grin, quickly tucking her pink-stained hoof behind the other, her smile filled with pure, utter innocence. However she couldn't keep it up for long, nearly falling over in laughter at the sight of Kaj's pink rump. "Sor'y Unca'. I thought it make you pretty." She jumped to her hooves, reaching up towards his face and bopping his muzzle with her berry-stained hoof, leaving a clear little round hoofprint on his nose.

"Unca' like?" Her face was hopeful, ears pricked towards him. She wanted to make Kaj happy, make him proud as much as she did her dam and sire. So, she pranced around to his other rump, rearing up and stabilizing herself by placing her clean foot on his leg so she could paint a smiley face this time, not realizing Kaj may not approve.

Done, she dropped down and pranced around to face him again, a wide, gummy grin on her face, flowers flashing a bright gold in happiness. "Wha' Unca' think?" She asked, holding out her pink leg. "Now Unca' like Rue!" To her, the similarities were clear now. He was pink, yellow and white like her. Only he had wings and she didn't...but that was okay because Mamma didn't have wings either.

@[Kaj]
[Image: rue_pix_by_lost_skies-d8kck0p.png]
♡ Please tag Rue in all posts ♡

Messages In This Thread
Who, me? I'm 'innocent' [Kaj] - by Rue - 03-04-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Who, me? I'm 'innocent' [Kaj] - by Kaj - 03-10-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: Who, me? I'm 'innocent' [Kaj] - by Rue - 03-11-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Who, me? I'm 'innocent' [Kaj] - by Kaj - 03-28-2015, 08:43 PM