the Rift

Schism [Cheska's Acorn to Ink]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu
You're not very impressive, in fact you're quite the plain jane.
All you've really got going for you is that wild side, except you even manage to mess that up with your preference of peace.
I heard you liked beer though, or at least your partial to it- must be because of your dad.

You settled down at some point though, because you are a MILF, that's for sure!
In fact we could have a lot of fun with some magic shows; just don't turn out the lights.
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
---> White unicorn

All you've really got going for you is that wild side, except you even manage to mess that up with your preference of peace.
---> Went on an adventure (history), "diplomatic" personality

I heard you liked beer though, or at least your partial to it- must be because of your dad.
---> Father is Kriss and Kris Kringle Ale is pretty popular

---> Has kids, so she is a mom

In fact we could have a lot of fun with some magic shows; just don't turn out the lights.
---> Has light magic

Ophelia blocks Arah

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Kahlua blocks herself.

You're not very impressive, in fact you're quite the plain jane. - Is a regular paint, no special markings, and is an equine.

All you've really got going for you is that wild side, except you even manage to mess that up with your preference of peace -- History ref. + "My goal right now is to spread peace throughout the land of Helovia. "

I heard you liked beer though, or at least your partial to it- must be because of your dad. - Judas Priest is her father. If I google 'Judas Priest Beer' I get a youtube video called Rock N' Beer. Also, the lead singer of Judas Priest was an alcoholic at one point, so could explain her name.

You settled down at some point though, because you are a MILF, that's for sure! - Recently has had Isopia, but never wanted to settle down and have a family before that

In fact we could have a lot of fun with some magic shows; just don't turn out the lights. - Light/Rock magic

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Hidden Account
Blu
Both are safe.

Omg I'm the worst, I forgot this AGAIN

Basin: 1/4
Edge: 1/4
Throat: 0/3
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia blocks Huyana

---> Plain blue roan

---> Super pacifist

---> DID NEPDON DRINK? HNGH.

---> She's a mom

---> MUUURRRR... maybe she's scared of the dark, I dunno.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Hidden Account
Blu
Safe!

Hidden Account
Blu
Cheska's metal acorn charm was sought!

Appearence & gender ref: She has no unique markings or traits, in her profile she calls her mane and tail unimpressive, and she's female.

Rank & Personality ref: She's an outcast so she lives in Helovia's wilds, her profile calls her a pacifist.

Lineage ref: I MESSED THIS ONE UP T____T One of her parents is a clydesdale, so budweiser clydesdales, but it's her mother not her father, I suck.

History & Gender ref: milf= mommy I'd like to fuck, indicating she is again female, and had a kid. In her history section it says she had a kid.

Magic ref: she has dark magic to make shadow puppets which you need lights for, similarly ink has his magic which yoyu can't see without lights because it's black.

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Appearence & gender ref: She has no unique markings or traits, in her profile she calls her mane and tail unimpressive, and she's female.
+1| To be fair, she called her mane and tail "unimpressive in length", but also describes herself as being an odd blend of her very diverse parents. There are more generic characters out there, however, if I had been looking at Cheska I would have probably considered her in this category because you're right, her coat/markings are fairly normal.

Rank & Personality ref: She's an outcast so she lives in Helovia's wilds, her profile calls her a pacifist.
+1 | I went back and forth on this. 'wild side' isn't misleading but... I really didn't think of it meaning that the character being sought was an outcast. Given that just about everyone can be said to have a wild side however, I think it's okay. Especially because yes, she said that she prefers peace and that's the part of the clue everyone was really picking up on.

Lineage ref: I MESSED THIS ONE UP T____T One of her parents is a clydesdale, so budweiser clydesdales, but it's her mother not her father, I suck.
-1 | That would have been a really good clue. :/

History & Gender ref: milf= mommy I'd like to fuck, indicating she is again female, and had a kid. In her history section it says she had a kid.
+1 | Thanks for spelling out the acronym xD

Magic ref: she has dark magic to make shadow puppets which you need lights for, similarly ink has his magic which you can't see without lights because it's black.
+1 | AWESOME CLUE. I had no idea what this was, but this is so great!

Even with the -1 this is a pass from me.

**EDIT**

For what it's worth, I'd like to include a disclaimer. In stealths there's obviously some variation in what counts as misleading. There's misleading, and then there's misleading. Had something like this happened

'You're a girl' - oops, I meant to say boy!

I would have failed the whole stealth, because that sort of thing discounts an entire gender unequivocally. In this case, at least when I googled 'Peregrine' (her dad's name) and 'beer', I get Peregrine beer. So while Blu doesn't get any points for this, it doesn't ruin the stealth as a whole.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Cheska's metal acorn charm was sought!

+1 | YYAAASSSSSSS

0 | Eeehhh... Wild side seemed very personality to me
+1 | YYYASSSSS

-1 | WHY U DO DIS? This would have been an awesome clue

+1 | Much yyasssss

Magic ref: she has dark magic to make shadow puppets which you need lights for, similarly ink has his magic which yoyu can't see without lights because it's black.

+1 | nifty!

3/3 is a pass from me
Similarly to what Aud said - if the beer clue had been about her and not her parents, I think that would have been too misleading. As it was, there are enough clues without that one to give a clear direction.