E
M
Y
N
M
A
T
O
The silver spotted knew it was time to take his young pup out and show him their home. Smiling softly down at the black and beige pup. "Come on Mato let's go see our home. This can be your first official patrol." Tiny pink tongue flicked out to leave a slimy trail along his black muzzle. Snorting playfully into the youngster's face he laughed and playfully pranced away from the young thing. It was still strange to be so attached and connected with another, especially when you could only communicate through emotions. Speaking of speaking, Mato was hungry. Daemyn felt the hunger rumble through his own belly as if he was starving himself. This was his least favorite part of having a fuzzy puppy; hunting. His stomach turned as he listened intently searching for the sound of tiny paws. It just was unnatural and sickening to kill a poor innocent creature. The stud knew his bonded needed the nourishment, but still...

It didn't take long for the silver haired stallion to pick up the sound, and scent, of a rabbit snuffling around the edge of a clearing. "Stay here." He hissed softly to the fluffy puppy as he stalked quietly towards the small animal. Once he was closer the wind switched taking his smell to the rabbit. He was sure by now that ever single critter in the Edge knew to run for the spotted bay. Tiny white tail flipped up in the air, before it could race away the stud pounced slamming hooves viciously down upon the body. Quivering unhappily he nickered softly for his little bear. "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy was really a dog." He laughed trying to lighten his own mood as he moved way from the corpse. Daemyn could not wait for the dog to be old enough to hunt on his own, until then he was screwed; damned to kill all the cute creatures around. He turned his face away as the baby tore ravenously into his meal. A shiver ran through his body as his tender mind tried to push the puppy's happy thoughts away.

--------------------------------------------------
Speaking Thinking
Words; 354
Notes; Patrol! I promise I'll get to the spar ASAP!
Tags; @[Nyx] open

Image Credit
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

HER SMILE'S BOTH PLEASURE AND PAIN, AND HER GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

"You should have just weakened it and let your dog have the killing blow. He needs to learn how to do it himself." The mare's voice rings through the Edge, her long limbs bringing her to a square halt close by the stallion. Between her legs, Dominus twines, his massive and hulking frame ominous against the flesh of his bonded. Nyx had hated having to hunt for Dominus when he was a cub, but mercifully she did not have to do it very often given that the beast was a natural predator who was far better at it than his cumbersome companion. She usually just stepped in to stop the lion performing the catlike torture of his catches - Nyx did not believe in needlessly abusing prey, and even now her bonded's warlike instincts can sometimes worry her. He thrives on pain far more than he should, and already she can feel his desire to tear into the puppy, devour it. Don't even think about it, she tells him firmly, and a hiss shows the lion's displeasure. She has managed to train him that horses are not prey, but alas, training him that horses' companions are not prey is considerably harder, especially when said companions are small, furry and tasty-looking.

The silver soldier slips closer, horned skull dipping in greeting to the male. "I'm Nyx, this is Dominus. Are you out patrolling, too?" The mare has taken her commands to the letter, and spends her time either honing her body or marauding around the Edge's border like a silvery sentinel. Without the wall, the land is vulnerable to invaders and Nyx will not see her home destroyed so soon after returning. With Dominus by her side, she fancies that they make quite the useful duo, their combined senses hunting out potential threats with practiced ease.

@[Daemyn]

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
D
A
E
M
Y
N
M
A
T
O
Ears pricked as the large male turned to watch a silvery mare slide from the shadows, a white lion twisting between her long black legs. Instantly he felt shy, but was determined not to show it. His lips furled up slowly as he dipped his head. His voice was soft, yet managed to hold it's depth. "I know I should have, but" He paused to check Mato was eating before continuing, "I couldn't stand to watch it suffer so." Amethyst eyes blinked slowly as he looked at the sharp black horn, before flicking quickly to her eyes. How stupid did he have to be to stare so openly at the black sword. Ignoring the pair, the black and brown puppy tore into his food. Daemyn smiled again a little brighter this time, fighting the silent war. Why was it so hard for him to speak to ladies? Sighing inwardly he turned his attention to the lion, watching his companion with WAY to much interest. Heavy muscles tightened instinctively ready to protect the puppy. It took all of his mental strength not to step between them. Surely his queen and kings would not allow someone with a rouge companion bent on killing innocent puppies.

Thankfully his attention is drawn back towards the slender mare as she inched closer. Her words were sweet and seemed to make his brain fuzzy, causing him to take a moment to reply. "It's a pleasure Miss Nyx. I am Daemyn, and this is Mato." He dipped his head low showing his respect for his herd mate. "Yes ma'am, we were just about to set out." With his belly full, and some rabbit left, the puppy looked up licking his chops happily. Hazel eyes fell upon the alabaster hunter before him. Cocking he head the pup looked from the prey that was left over to his soul-mate. Daemyn smiled gently and nodded encouraging him to do so. Brightly the fuzzy puppy picked up the remains dragging it towards the lion. Stopping just short of the pacing creature he dropped the rabbit. Wagging his long furry tail he yipped happily, before nudging it closer to the lion. Smiling the silver haired stud spoke warmly, "Would the two of you like to join us?" Bay ears pricked up hopefully as Mato stood watching the powerful creature hoping he would accept the gift he had offered.

--------------------------------------------------
Speaking Thinking
Words; 396
Notes; So sorry about the wait and the spar! My life just took off with me =/
Tags; @[Nyx]

Image Credit
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!