the Rift

Nothing gold can stay.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
A few moments of silence followed her words, and the mare clambered to her feet. For a second, Elsa was sure she was going to run. In a way that thought offended her, no one had ever ran away from her. They all usually stayed and chatted. Some decided to go their own ways while others were actually inclined to follow Elsa home. The latter was what she had always hoped to get, but life chose to send everyone different thoughts. No two horses were the same, nor would they ever be. The mare shook then, the first sign of her recognition that someone else was present. Every moment more globs of dirt fell away, revealing what would actually be the "true" form of this mare. The "dingy" mares themselves never got physically dirty. They were too good for that.

When Bellisma began to speak, Elsa held a small smile. The girl seemed frightened, at least through her stutters. It's just her affirmation that she was indeed just having fun. There was no shame to be held in that, so why was she so timid? The pause that fell between them puzzled Elsa for a moment, she wasn't quite sure how to respond to that. Thankfully, she spoke again, slowly beginning to speak clearer. "You're in Helovia." Her reply was probably a little too eager. The words came forth just as Bellisma's had ended, and Elsa laughed in embarrassment of herself. The girl turned away then, and the mason cocked a brow. All the trembles, the submissive moves... it was odd but everyone had to come from somewhere. "Well it is a pleasure to meet you Bellisma!" Her voice was bright and full of vigor now. Having a name meant you had some sort of confirmation to continue, it was the first step towards everything. "I could offer you a home if you are looking for a new place to stay?" Her statement ended more as a question. The awkwardness of actually inviting others to stay with you didn't get easier no matter how many times you were out on recruitment rounds. It would probably be best to describe it a little more. "That... probably sounded a little weird," she began sheepishly. "What I meant was, is I'm apart of the Hidden Falls, one of the four headlands here in Helovia. If your looking for permanent residence here, I would insist you follow me to the Hidden Falls. It's the land ruled by the God of Earth. Midas and Ghost are the leads, very different, but very good. Not to mention, it does have plenty of waterfalls, which means.. more mud!" The last ended in sarcastic humor, followed by a sideways grin. She never wanted to force people into a decision, but there was no reason not to push the choice. Plus, if she ended up not liking it no one would keep her there.

"Talking"
@[Bellisma] Awesome! Bellisma is so cute! Also, sorry for the uber quick reply. :3
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Nothing gold can stay. - by Bellisma - 03-05-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Elsa - 03-06-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Bellisma - 03-09-2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Elsa - 03-09-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Bellisma - 03-11-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Bellisma - 03-12-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Nothing gold can stay. - by Elsa - 03-12-2015, 08:55 AM