the Rift

Foster Parents?

Flemeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hi my name is Mia, i recognize lots of faces here from other rpgs and or DA. so i joined like yesterday a character named Flemeth, shes a filly of 2 years. she as had a hard upbringing and she is quite special. She use to get visions before she got here, but now she gets big headaches , ( a personal plot to get her sight seeing, premonition back ). she does not yet have a personality because she is so young and quite modifiable.

The only thing is that she panics when somebody yells or a fight breaks out, due to her past and the death of her mother. her father died before she was actually born, so this leaves lots of room for an adoptive father or mother.

I would like to know who would be interested in trying this plot out, if it does not stick for you are me we can always have some plot twist on this. the only thing i am asking is that the adopting mother or father as depth. meaning any plot going to turning her sour or keeping her good is welcomed. i want something to be more then just adopting, a character that as lost, needed a person to love or simply a pet.

so thank you for reading my book XD im sorry if i made mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Linds Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 22
Linds
Hi Mia! Welcome to the site!
I would love to start some plots with you and your beautiful girl, but I was going to ask that you fill out an application for Flemeth in the Applications board.

Link

If you could read through the guidebook as well, that would be great!

On another note, I would like to offer any of my characters to meet Flemeth after you've completed your application and posted in the Threshold. I play Thor, Essetia, and Atlas on the site. :)

Thanks!

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
I offer Africa once you are all set up! Sounds like a neat idea :)

Unregistered
@Linds : thank you, i have made her application, post in the threshold and i made a wish list! i would love to meet any of your characters, they all seem interesting.

@africa thank you for answering and bieng interested, i would love to meet her!

Of course i can't blindly choose yet, so i hope you are all ok with meetings first?

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
Of course!

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Definitely :3

Unregistered
Wow, im really surprise to get so much attention, this makes me bubble with glee !
Im just making sure if anyone wants to reply to my post as the time too before i reply and then well, do you all prefer to meet them in separated threads elsewhere or in my joining thread?

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I like said I have Parelia or I have Alija! One is in the Edge the other is in the Throat and purple <3! Daemyn might get along with her and be a big brother sort or father either way he's a sweet shy guy <3
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
I could offer Voodoo as a foster-daddy. I feel like they'd bond pretty well, <3
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Unregistered
wow, so i really in awe with all you fantastic folks that are willing to spare some time and plot with me :) im about to have a heart attack on all this attention, i cant truly spit out a thousands posts a week, i wont lie. i do work and go to school , and my spare time is quite limited, so i want to make sure this is alright with everyone? i dont want to anger any with slow responses!

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Understandable, a lot of us are in the same boat. :)
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I don't mind! I can be really slow at times too :D
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Maybe Destrier and @[Romani]? I'd offer Crowley but he would want to tear off her wings first! XD

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Unregistered
Thank you! sadly enough flem would like to keep her winds if you dont mind, so either destrier or romani then! :)

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei could be a foster mother. It would be an interesting plot line for her and I would love to see her commit to something. I also have Caenan and Keidajen if either of them interest you!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Unregistered
Wow, now that i have so many choices!

i wanted to ask you all where would you like them to meet? i dont know if you guys have a preference in the land in which the can start the threads. or would you all prefer i make a single thread for them all or separate for each and one of them?

either way i dont mind, you have made me all happy so now i want to know what would you guys prefer?!

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei dropped in on the Threshold. Maybe we could have her and Caenan meet at the Endless Blue whenever you are ready (: You write Flemeth beautifully and I cannot wait for more chances to thread with her!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.