the Rift

a soul to take

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
Her face remained impassive as the girl claimed that Psyche was her mother, too. It confirmed what she already suspected but there was, surprisingly, no anger on Snö's part. Not like the anger she had harbored for her father when he sired Tamlin. Then Seilu. Then Glacia. Each new sibling he gave her from the different mares he bedded was another notch in her skin. Her mother had not been nearly so wayward with her body, had not bedded anything willing, and so she had to believe that the Empress had a reason for bringing another child into the world. It was only too bad that she was dead and the child was motherless. It was almost as if her own motherless and fatherless childhood was being played out again, but this time it was a completely different set of circumstances. "You have her eyes." Snö replied, her own offering of peace with her baby sister.

True to form, Själ did not turn and leave like Snö advised her to. "She is not." The varnished princess said as the child insisted that Psyche was there. "Not anymore." The girl continued, saying that Psyche had told her to find her. Snö frowned as she listened, her tail brushing against her hocks as she shifted. "She is not here anymore." Snö repeated. "She is dead, murdered, her body already laid to rest, and you should be smart enough to heed my warning and leave this place. There is nothing here for you." The last thing she wanted was to be responsible for a child, sibling or not. She didn't even want children of her own because she knew she was unfit to watch after them. She knew nothing of mothering was confident that she would be as much of a failure in the parenthood department as her own parents were.

"She never should have told you to look for me." Snö murmured. "What was she thinking?" Had anyone truly known how the DarkEmpress' mind had actually worked? Had anyone ever figured out any of her plans? Snö shook her head and turned. "Go." She said to the girl. "Go back to where you came from and stay there."

"."

Snö
you're looking at an absolute zero
i'm not the devil but i won't be your hero
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
a soul to take - by Själ - 03-05-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Snö - 03-05-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Själ - 03-05-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Snö - 03-05-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Själ - 03-05-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Snö - 03-06-2015, 12:23 PM