the Rift

a soul to take

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
The girl's reaction to the news that her mother was dead was stifled, held to only a gasp and a bewildered look on her pale face. Snö would not have thought any less of Själ if the girl had broken down in tears. She had cried upon finding her mother's body and her father standing there looking broken. For once she believed that the Frostheart had truly loved the DarkEmpress, but in the time since her doubt had reared its ugly head again because if he loved her why did he have children by other mares? Her ever present distrust colored her sire in the most distasteful way. The varnished girl was drawn from her thoughts by her youngest sibling's voice, protesting against the truth that had been presented to her. "She is dead." Snö said again. "No amount of denial will bring her back. Accept it and move on." Psyche had told the young filly to search out Snö? Why would she do that when she had to have had some inkling of the dislike she held for her other siblings. Surely the empress had to have been losing her mind when she birthed Själ.

Snö stopped her retreat when the girl claimed that she had nowhere to return to. She looked back at the girl and frowned. "Find a place, then." She said, but the filly was already asking who had killed their mother. Stubbornness must have run in their mother's side of the family. She could admire the girl's drive for vengeance but there was no possible way that they could avenge the fallen Empress. Gaucho was too formidable of an opponent and the Moon Goddess was a divine entitiy that could not be punished. She would learn in time that not all battles could be won, Snö had accepted the fact upon learning of the Goddess' hand in the murders. What could they do besides hate the bitch?

"I'm not leaving. With or without you, Helovia will bleed for this."

"If you stay here I will not protect you. I've warned you." Snö snapped, her ears falling back against her head and her eyes narrowing as she glared at the girl. "What are you going to do? Are you going to track down the Goddess responsible and kill her, yourself? You'll be dead before you lay one hoof on her."

"."

Snö
you're looking at an absolute zero
i'm not the devil but i won't be your hero
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
a soul to take - by Själ - 03-05-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Snö - 03-05-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Själ - 03-05-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Snö - 03-05-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Själ - 03-05-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Snö - 03-06-2015, 12:23 PM