the Rift

a soul to take

Själ Posts: 112
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 hh :: 4 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ansgar :: Plain Griffin :: Draining Clutch ChaoticMelodies
Själ
"Are you slow or something?" the filly demanded, outraged by her sister's lack of emotion. Why was it so easy for her to just accept their mother's death? Did she not intend to seek some manner of vengeance? Wasn't she even going to try? The DarkEmpress was their mother, not just some stranger in the woods. She deserved better than some cold-hearted murderer just getting away with it. It never occurred to her that her mother may have deserved such a death, having sent many others to their graves in just that way.

"She was my - our - mother!" Själ reminded the varnished mare, speaking slowly, as though to accent every word, hoping that this time, it would get through to the older girl. "How can you just leave her to rot? Aren't you angry? Do you even care?" As she grew more and more angry, a small tear escaped to trail down her dark cheek. The knowledge that her sister had made her cry - had made her show weakness - only served to infuriate her further. "Do you even miss her? Or maybe you're happy she's gone!" the filly accused with a sneer, flinging her words like knives, hoping to hit any nerve she could.

"I'm not leaving!" she shrieked. "I don't need your protection. I just thought you might help me!" She glared at Snö, angry and disappointed that this was all she had left. She'd never had a father, her mother was dead, and her sister didn't care that she existed and certainly didn't want her around. She was alone in the world and, for the first time, she began to understand what that meant. Before now, she had always expected to have Mother. She had thought that the Empress would come home, or that she would find the queen in Helovia - but that was never going to happen.

She couldn't go back. She could only go forward.

"I don't know what I'm going to do," she admitted after a moment, wilting under the weight of all of the new emotions she had experienced. "But at least I'm going to do something. Either tell me which way to go or leave me alone." I don't have anyone left except you, she wanted to add, but her pride wouldn't let her.

"Talk."
Själ

Pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Själ in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Själ?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
a soul to take - by Själ - 03-05-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Snö - 03-05-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Själ - 03-05-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Snö - 03-05-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Själ - 03-05-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Snö - 03-06-2015, 12:23 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Själ - 03-06-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Snö - 03-06-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Själ - 03-08-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Snö - 03-09-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Själ - 03-09-2015, 09:33 PM