the Rift

a soul to take

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
Did the little brat really ask if she was slow? Rather than get angry, Snö rolled her eyes at the filly. She understood the want for vengeance. She understood the desire to make those that wronged her and hurt her pay dearly for their transgressions. She was also smart enough and old enough to know a losing battle when she saw one. That was something that her bratty little sister would have to learn on her own beacuse Snö would not protect her. She would not shield her from the harsh realities of life because she had not been. She had been thrust into the world with hardly a second glance by either of her parents because they were both too worried about themselves and how they could further their own desires.

"She was my - our - mother. How can you leave her to rot?"

"You are a stupid, stupid child." Snö retorted. "She was not left to rot. Her body was burned like any warrior's body should be."

" Aren't you angry? Do you even care?"

"How can I?!" She shouted at the filly. "How can I really care for a mother that was never around for me?!" Deep down she cared, she had cried over her mother's body, cried for the mother she had never really known, cried for what she could have had, but didn't. "She was a stranger, not a mother." Her voice was cold as she spoke. Obviously she must have cared more for the little brat than she ever had for her first born.

Snö bit down on her tongue as the girl shrieked at her that she was not leaving. "Fine." Snö hissed. "Stay. In time you'll wish you hadn't." And then the ice princess would be there to say 'I told you so.' She claimed that she would not need Snö's protection and prompted a sarcastic Ha! to slip past her lips. The girl would need her. She was young and immature and didn't know how Helovia worked, but Snö would not help her until the girl begged her for help.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. But at least I'm going to do something. Either tell me which way to go or leave me alone."

"I told you already." Snö replied when the girl demanded that she be told which way to go. "Turn your skinny ass around and go back the way you came." But that wouldn't be an acceptable answer. "Or go to hell."

"."

Snö
you're looking at an absolute zero
i'm not the devil but i won't be your hero
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
a soul to take - by Själ - 03-05-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Snö - 03-05-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Själ - 03-05-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Snö - 03-05-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Själ - 03-05-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: a soul to take - by Snö - 03-06-2015, 12:23 PM