the Rift

Bird Food.

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
I like roaming and wandering, but it was nowhere near as exciting as Shida's dog was. I kind of know that I managed to get a few more powers, but the fact that she had a dog was just utterly amazing. It seemed to be the one thing that would willingly follow her around. Since I couldn't have the bond with Shida all the time, I'd really like to get one of those things too. Plus, I tend to get lonely really easy so this would just make my blah days a little better.

As I explore, my mind keeps wandering back to the little ferret thing. He seemed to know about the dog things, and the egg things, so maybe I should try and find him? Thus, my newest adventure ensues. I can't quite remember where he is at, but once I find myself in the forest I know I'm inexplicably lost. Fear seizes control for a moment, dulling all of my normal rationality. I swallow, only to catch the glimpse of something in the distance. It's shiny, and I just need to go for it. I mean, shiny things cannot be passed up. I pick up a waddle-y trot only to stop in fear again. A black bird suddenly screams out, that there is a prize. Of course, why can not shiny things just be given out for free? My fear subsides into broiling annoyance as I stop to investigate further. Maybe I was meant to get lost, and this shiny light would be an egg!

Whatever it was, I can't get close enough. A wind starts to stew, slowly at first. Im utterly confused, because there was no wind earlier. Was a storm picking up? As I moved a few steps closer, the breeze becomes something of heavy wind. It rushes by gently, stirring dirt and debris. Yet, it isn't done. Suddenly it seems to be a gale, whistling past my ears. Moving becomes hard, so I get as close as I can and settle against a large, round tree that seems to be taking the force of the wind. I'm too small to get much further in this, so at least this tree can help keep me in place. I can't afford to get injured.

Glancing around, I look for others. Who would be here with me? Or anyone to say the least? Was I going crazy, was the gale actually real? A life crisis suddenly wells within my body as I close my eyes and cringe against the tree. At least this thing will hold me; unless a tornado decides to brew of course. That's when I realize.. wait a minute.

That bird called out from somewhere right? It probably made this too. If I can, maybe I can take him down. Suddenly, I scream out, the high pitched noise resonating heavily within my chest. Maybe a child screaming in pain, plus a few side effects, would get the wind to stop. Of course, that was if this bird was the source of this trouble.

[Auriel uses a tree for support, and screams her high-frequency scream to try and distract whatever is causing the wind to stop it.]
[Hellhound, Acid (Wishlist) || One Refusal]

she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Bird Food. - by Random Event - 03-05-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Bird Food. - by Auriel - 03-06-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: Bird Food. - by Erebos - 03-07-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Bird Food. - by Kipling - 03-07-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Bird Food. - by Arya - 03-07-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Bird Food. - by Random Event - 03-14-2015, 07:12 AM
RE: Bird Food. - by Auriel - 03-14-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Bird Food. - by Erebos - 03-14-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Bird Food. - by Kipling - 03-17-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: Bird Food. - by Random Event - 03-24-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: Bird Food. - by Random Event - 03-28-2015, 08:02 PM