the Rift

Bird Food.

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
It's hard to tell what the raven thinks of my gift. I'm stuck somewhere in the middle of being nervous, and joyous about the said silence. Glancing backwards, the other two quickly follow behind me. Each with their own little gifts. The black unicorn brought back a white stone. It's all shiny, and kind of cool. I should have thought of that! My gift was probably to cliche, after all, there are a pool of those red stones not to far from here. I frown, looking to what the other brought. It's him that interests me, for he does not carry a stone or shiny item. Instead, it looks like a nest. Where do you get a nest from? I step forward to peer over it, just noticing the egg as he says it has died. Tears well up against my will, even if it is considered a less "efficient" life, it is still terrible to face death. How much more of this would I have to encounter in my life? Swallowing back tears I move back to where I was standing before. Suddenly it seems like I am the odd one out here, my confidence quickly waning in the light of this little loss.

I inhale sharply then, really hoping that the raven starts soon. I don't know how much longer I can stand it this silence. So, to me it feels like ages until he presents us the next time. This time, we needed to talk. I perk up a bit at this, if there is one thing I think I'm good at, its talking. Stepping forward, I puff my chest boldly and try to hold my own. I am the "baby" here compared to the rest. I'd really to improve my game if I wanted to have any chance at caring for that little life. That one could not die like the small one sitting cold in its home right in front of them. "I can understand it, whether it be a she or he." My voice quivered just then, but I inhale deeply and continue. "I am the child here. I understand what newborns need. I remember it like it was yesterday. I can cope with its feelings of joy and horror of being introduced into an unfamiliar land." That began to sound decent, I just hope the raven understood where I was going with this. He needed to know that I could provide, regardless of my age. "My mom, dad, and sister all get to enjoy the great happiness that comes with being bonded. Edgar, my mom's companion, was even there for our birth." I lower my head a little bit then, just hoping he would not think me to be too long winded, or annoying. "I want someone I can grow up with. Someone that can enjoy the beginnings of my life with me, along with my inevitable sorrows and downfalls. It makes everything a little easier having someone there." The words fall quietly at the end. I mean it though, even by just having a sister made everything a little better. It was selfish of me to expect her to be there at every turn, and she probably didn't want to. As far as I know, these companions will love you as much as you love them. That sounded like the perfect plan. Not to mention, it would help me like myself too.

[Auriel tells her little story. :3]
[Hellhound, Acid (Wishlist) || One Refusal]

she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Bird Food. - by Random Event - 03-05-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Bird Food. - by Auriel - 03-06-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: Bird Food. - by Erebos - 03-07-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Bird Food. - by Kipling - 03-07-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Bird Food. - by Arya - 03-07-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Bird Food. - by Random Event - 03-14-2015, 07:12 AM
RE: Bird Food. - by Auriel - 03-14-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Bird Food. - by Erebos - 03-14-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Bird Food. - by Kipling - 03-17-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: Bird Food. - by Random Event - 03-24-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: Bird Food. - by Random Event - 03-28-2015, 08:02 PM