the Rift

A new character in the future!

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Alright, so, TheIceViking knows this history, as Necromancers fan, but before the site he was on went down, he had a son. This son was named Zephyr. Anyway, I want to bring him on here eventually, but I want to make sure he has some plots before I bring him on in a few months, because I really really love him. He was Necromancers only son, so yeah. Anyway. Below is Zephyr's personality.

Zephyr suffers from split personality disorder, as well as paranoid schizophrenia, and phsycopathic behavior. Now, his good side is very fun, goofy, and caring, he doesn't show any signs of mental illness, however this side of Zephyr is rarely seen. The other side shows his phsycopathic behavior and the paranoid schizophrenia. He is not kind, seeing females only as objects for lust and desire, unless he truly respects you. However, one should not trust him. He could turn around and rip your throat out at any moment. He is not prone to open violence, instead he would rather kill you slowly by poison, or other means.

To add to this he is a sexy beast. And I want him to meet @[Confutatis] really badly. However, If anyone is interested in letting this guy try to take over please let me know, because I would really like to have him be very active, and if not, I won't bring him in because I truly don't want to lose muse for him.
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!