the Rift

I am a stone [open!]

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme

Aithniel
The first flame burned gloriously, but the second flame burns cold.

The rush of wings was a new sound to her ears, and she turned quickly, seeing a bay mare descend elegantly – as if she was born flying. Aithniel envied that natural flying ability, but she was determined to get better and learn. The mare spoke, and she nodded once, unused to such friendly greetings. Those in the Aurora Basin were interesting. They all had the capability to be friendly, but they kept to themselves, mostly, and she found that it was a herd of loners all combined under the same need for protection. While she did enjoy that independence, there was a comradery in the Dragon’s Throat that she preferred. The smile on her lips was foreign too, and Aithniel remained silent, untrusting for a few moments longer.

Silver, hardened eyes darted to the small, barely feathered eagle creature tucked under her wing, and Aithniel narrowed her gaze, wondering why she was taking care of this bird. Some of those in the Basin had griffins, but she had never really seen just a normal bird before. “I am part of the Throat now, yes,” she replied tacitly. To say that she was difficult to get along with was an understatement, but she did not have the intention to be cold. Getting through her walls of anger and bitterness were difficult, but beneath the mountains of insecurities and pain was someone seeking truth and justice. However, Meg’s next invitation was like singing in her ears, and she perked up visibly, ears straining forward and body shifting.

“Yes,” she said. “I want to be a warrior.” Aithniel’s eyes darted to Megaera’s interestingly scary black eyes, but the fire child was not deterred. She wanted to prove herself and rise through the ranks like Gaucho. Perhaps Megaera could help her on her ascension. She was a warrior after all, so she had to know something. Though untrained and untried, the fire child burned inside with desire, and perhaps, the sheer force of her emotions would allow her recently grown body to make the final leap into adulthood. What she wanted was to be a stone, unaffected and immune to the pains of this world. Her body, mind and soul needed to be firm, unyielding, and now she had the chance to build at least one more physical wall.

Aithniel paused. Megaera could train her today, now even. She was impatient with her desire for power, naturally. “I want to spar, if you will spar with me,” she said, pausing to see if Megaera would accept and if she would do something with the fluffy bird under her wing. She waited for as long as was necessary before stretching her wings out awkwardly, letting them ground her cloven hooves firmly in the grass just beyond the surface of the water. With a deep breath, she centered herself, not giving half a mind to size up her opponent just yet. Right now, this moment, was about summoning the fire inside to fuel her actions, and once the situation lent itself to attack, Aithniel did so without hesitation.

Like a berserker, she threw herself into the fight, lunging forward with her jaws open and shoving down with her wings to give her a few necessary inches of height on her taller opponent. Aithniel aimed to nip at Meg’s face, and she tilted her wings, using wind against the flat of her feathers to halt her rather abruptly in order to keep her from colliding with her opponent. Then, Aithniel dove her head down, hoping that the brunt of her curling horns would hit her in the face – or at least ram into something nearby.

[[(1/3) (608 words in word)
- Aithniel gives time to get teh baby all taken care of :)
- She lunges at Meg and tries to bite her face and then use her horns to smash her nose :/ because Aithniel is a little twerp lol
]]

@[Megaera]

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
I am a stone [open!] - by Aithniel - 03-06-2015, 01:41 AM
RE: I am a stone [open!] - by Megaera - 03-06-2015, 09:48 PM
RE: I am a stone [open!] - by Aithniel - 03-25-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: I am a stone [open!] - by Megaera - 03-30-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: I am a stone [open!] - by Aithniel - 04-18-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: I am a stone [open!] - by Blu - 05-11-2015, 12:16 AM