the Rift

[OPEN] Uncomfortable.

Vladimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Silver lining silence caresses your kerosene blood
He weaves his way here through the night, the hours -or perhaps, minutes, he wasn't paying attention- drag on as he does so. At one point, he halts, a flowing river being in his path. Wading through was the only option in this scenario, building up confidence, and rushing in before he could change his mind. Not that he was scared, but it was the dark waters that curled around rocks that stood their ground...like a dark army running through gravestones.
No river had been like this at his old home, but that place was long gone, and so were the memories. Only his brother resided in his mind, leading him.

When he made his way up out of the river, legs soaked and darker where the fur was pushed down by the water, he smiled. The moon had been making it's way up the sky for some time now, but it had yet to cool down all that much since the late evening. Something told him that it was the hot season, when everything got all sweaty during the day, and hot in their beds at night.

A shake of his head, almost like removing his thoughts from the temperature. He thought back to Ghost, and her simple nods of agreement, and careful words. He liked her in a way that was very understandable, nothing like what his brother had with his...how do you say...ex lover? Is that what it is? He didn't know, but it had always seemed like his brother still wanted the woman. Never wanted to leave her side, so perhaps they were just keeping it quiet. It wasn't like she pushed him away, if anything, she brought him closer by acting like she was pushing him away.

And if it wasn't an act, when he found her again, he would ask. No one hurt his brother. His brother was incapable of getting hurt. Maybe that was why he stuck around...

These thoughts were stuffing his brain with stupidity. He shouldn't be thinking right now, he should be sleeping. Night is for sleeping. Not going through every thought in your mind and filing it wherever you so please...it is for the simple act of sleeping.
But Vlad couldn't seem to handle that in the moment, so he walked on, finding his way into yet another forest, he sighs in a sighing kind of laughter. He used to do this at home all the time.

"Don't call that wretched place home ever again, your giving me a head-ache thinking about that place all the time." "Yeah I gotta cut loose." Footloose. It was a story his brother told him of...stop thinking about them. So he did. He stopped thinking about them, and started thinking about her.

Ghost. She had something about her that made him want to seek her in the night and ask questions he wouldn't normally ask during the day. So she couldn't see his eyes so clearly, it was a thing with him -him and eyes- and he didn't like it when people looked him directly in the eye, because he felt like they were challenging him. It was probably a trait from his so-called "bad ass" father who got mad when others looked at him...

No more to think about. Everything lead from her, to him, to his family and his life before and he couldn't let that happen. He had to find someone else to think about alongside the girl in the night draped in grey and crimson. "Is anyone out there?" He calls, and he is sure he hears a twig snap out in the distance somewhere, but perhaps its just an echo.

"My walls protect me."
anyone can meet him there, he's in a weird state of mind, so be careful. :'D
Also, this was shitty, it'll get way better, I promise you. (And shorter xP)
VLADIMIR & ED
Lines by Tamme | Color by Sage