the Rift

my.twin.brother [Lloyd]

Lucius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ah! There he came! A smiled tugged at the bull’s lips as his brother came into view. He cared for his twin more than he would ever admit and he hated the fact that that day would always be there in their past gnawing at their friendship. If he could Lucius would take it all back, the rage, the sorrow the hurt, but he couldn’t and thus they must both live with the horrible memory.

The black brute shook his head and returned to the real world. He walked proudly towards his mirror image his all black horns pointing to the sky as his sulfur eyes met Lloyd’s deep green. "Hello there, little brother." The bull said with a grin, he liked to point out, and did so quite often, that he was ten minutes older than Lloyd. "long time no see." "Yeah I was tired of that face of yours." he teased, not thinking about that Lloyd’s face was also his own face - apart from the scar in the wing of his nose. And the other scars as well. It was hard for two individuals to get hurt in the same way.

"Oh, brother I will knock you right back to those old times! Get ready!" Lucius grinned and got in position. "No butting our heads together, ok? We will only get stuck wrestling with our horns and I want to practice my moving." He usually gave orders like that, but Lloyd didn’t always obey, and that was good because often he was more right than his impetuous brother. "And I promise to not use my magic."

The first move was always the hardest and with an opponent the same, size, weight and muscle mass bearing the same weapons it was even harder to decide how to charge. But since he wasn’t the thinking type Lucius just threw his heavy body forwards. By tipping his tarnished muzzle down towards the ground and arching his neck so that the crest was the highest point of his body he loped towards his brother in perfect balance.

The bull aimed for his brother’s left side meaning to crash the point of his black shoulder into Lloyd’s. In a second the brute pondered his twin’s numerous options; he could rear up and aim a kick to Lucius’ head as he passed, he could simply step aside and maybe try to scrape Lucius with his horn, he could move so that he took the hit directly in his chest and thereafter rear up and clip Lucius’ chin with his knee. Even though he saw the flaws in his charge it became too late to change tactics and the bull stuck to his indented shoulder hit. Maybe Lloyd would think he was feinting and step right into his charge? Well, one could hope for a stupid brother.

1/4 posts
476 words

[Lucius charges and aims for Lloyd’s left shoulder]

Messages In This Thread
my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-17-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-19-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-19-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-21-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-23-2012, 07:43 AM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 10-06-2012, 04:43 PM