the Rift

my.twin.brother [Lloyd]

Lucius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Adrenaline started pumping through the bull as his twin lurched forward. If neither of them swayed the clash would be very painful as they were both bringing with them an enormous force because of their heavy built. But he trusted Llyod to evade and so he did, but to the wrong side… Since Lucius was aiming for his left shoulder Llyod, who was moving to the left, would have to move quite a bit to avoid Lucius’ broad chest and shoulder, but this he didn’t have time for and thus the Bull happened to ram his brother’s right shoulder instead. Pain! Not being prepared to take the impact on that side Lucius’ left foreleg buckled and the momentum pressed together his spine, driving his weight to his forequarters. His right hoof slid away on the rotten leaves and he would have toppled over if he hadn’t used the momentum to fling his rear end to the left - redirecting his weight.

Twigs and leaves rattled on the ground and crunched as his big hooves trampled around in an unbalanced circle. His head rushed uncomfortable along his brother’s spine as Lloyd passed and then he was facing the black rump of his brother. As Lucius was beginning to feel the throbbing of his shoulder Lloyd kicked up, enormous hind hooves came flying directly towards the Bull’s face and he didn’t have time for anything else than to fling his head up and trying to lift his forequarters with it, even though he didn’t have his weight balanced where he wanted it.

He would never had made that move, leaving his gorge wide open, with a lighter, faster horse, but he knew Lloyd was too heavy to be able to kick him in the throat. And as he managed to lift his front from the ground his twin’s hooves landed right in the chest. An easy hit to take, with minimal pain.

Lucius chased after his brother. He tried getting in close to his rear, then he snaked his head around Lloyd’s left hip and tried to grab a hold on the soft tissue by his back knee. If successful he planned to hold his grip and press his chest to his brothers rump. That way his kicks would not hurt so much.

His battered shoulder bothered the Bull and he guessed it would feel sore for a couple of days, but he ignored the pain and tried to keep his head in the game at the same time as he tried not to become too caught up in the moment. Last thing he wanted was to rip open Lloyd's old emotional wounds - even though every spar they had rouse memories - he didn’t want to appear too savage or his twin would maybe think he had lost his mind… again.

2/4 posts
468 words

[Lucius spins around as their shoulders clash. When Lloyd kicks he throws up his head and forequarters so that the kick lands on his chest. Then he jumps forwards, chasing Lloyd and trying to get close to his rear. He leans in and tries to grab a hold on the skin where the left back leg meets the abdomen

This is so fun! I love analyzing and coming up with fight posts!]

Messages In This Thread
my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-17-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-19-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-19-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-21-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-23-2012, 07:43 AM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 10-06-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Official - 11-28-2012, 02:55 PM