the Rift

my.twin.brother [Lloyd]

Lloyd Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"Damn"Lloyd muttered under his breath, he'd only managed a simple kick in the chest. The beast glanced behind him, Lucius was incredibly close to his rear and was chasing him. He tried to out run his brother, speeding up and spontaneously changing directions: his efforts were almost successful.

Lloyd winced as he felt a sharp nip on his lower belly. He began bucking and kicking wildly, trying to be released from his twins grip. He flinched with pain when he finally did; some of the skin on his abdomen wet with blood and stung, especially when he moved his back leg. He tried to ignore the small bite wound, and leaped forward to launch a counter attack on his brother.

Lloyd cantered towards Lucius and just as he was a stride or so away from him he pushed off from the ground, his strong front legs folded beneath him. If all went well from here then Lloyd would be able to hit his brother side on in the stomach, using his heavy chest as a battering ram.

[2/4 Lucius grabs the skin on Lloyd's belly and when he finally breaks free the skin is ripped and is bleeding, but not profusely. Lloyd runs at Lucius then springs into the air when he's not far away from him, and tries to hit him in the stomach using the front of his body.
Ugh, that post is so short D:]

Messages In This Thread
my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-17-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-19-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-19-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-21-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-23-2012, 07:43 AM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 10-06-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Official - 11-28-2012, 02:55 PM