the Rift

my.twin.brother [Lloyd]

Lucius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As the bull close his maw around the soft skin of his brother he forgot for a second that this was only a spar. He held on to Lloyd like his life depended on it as they both continued forwards. Lloyd’s hooves scraped his knees repeatedly as they were shoved up between his front legs. But he was as glued to his brother’s rump and the pain caused by his hooves wasn’t even worth considering. But as his twin continued, fiercely kicking and bending his body Lucius woke up and recognized that this was not a matter of life and death. He began parting his teeth and at that second Llyod tore himself free of the bite.

Lucius slid to a halt and shook his heavy head. He tasted blood in his mouth and a wave of regret hit his heart. This was his brother and they were only practicing, why did it lead to bloodshed? But he had to get back into the spar and forget his sadness quickly as Lloyd turned around and charged towards his side. He was coming like a missile, a big-ass missile, and he didn’t seem to have minded the tearing of his skin too much.

The bull jumped forwards, too late to avoid impact, but fast enough for Lloyd to ram his hindquarters instead of his side. It didn’t hurt very much as he pivoted his rear away from his brother. All the while he spun his forehand around as well and extended his neck reaching for Lloyd’s withers. However Lloyd’s speed was too great and if his bite landed it would probably land further down his twin’s back.

His raven black tail whipped behind him as he completed his turnaround. He collected his weight and pushed it back towards his muscular hind legs. As he reared up he hoped his bite had landed and that it had made Lloyd to turn around. He pawed at the air with heavy hooves. If Lloyd kept going forward he would bound after him and if not he would try to land a few blows at his shoulders. He would hold back though, he didn’t want to hurt his twin more than he’d already done.

369 words
3/4 posts

Messages In This Thread
my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-17-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-17-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-19-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-19-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lloyd - 09-21-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 09-23-2012, 07:43 AM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Lucius - 10-06-2012, 04:43 PM
RE: my.twin.brother [Lloyd] - by Official - 11-28-2012, 02:55 PM