the Rift

[OPEN] Glass Feathers

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

‘Here! Here!’ The joyful voice of Hemlock echoed in her mind, his deep rumbling tones warring with his youthful enthusiasm. He sent Alysanne a quick image of where they were as he looped around the pale mare, hooting his greeting to her and swooping close to tug affectionately at her mane before making another circle. By that time, his bonded finally showed up.

His happiness was mirrored in the way Alysanne’s face brightened up at seeing her friend as she rounded a tree trunk and met up with the pair. Hemlock, having done his good deed for the day, decided it was a good time for a nap - after one more loop around Brisa before settling into the feathers of Aly’s white wings. “Brisa! How are you my dear?” She hurried forward with a brilliant smile, bumping her muzzle against that of her friend’s. Stepping back, she did the cursory look-over - Brisa had gone through a rather worrisome time not too long ago but appeared to be on the end. Perhaps her newfound responsibilities as Glazier were doing her well! Alysanne wanted to know how they were going, wondered if she had played with the magic at all, but there were other things on her mind as well.

Calming down, the smile fading just slightly, she had to get one thing off her mind first. “Thank you again, for being there when Naerys was born. I shouldn’t have…” Alysanne didn’t like to think about how easily she had given up, how complete the despair had been when she thought that her little girl had died before she even had the chance to live, but there were good things about that day. She had the comfort of three of the family members she held most dear. “Thank you.” She said again, with a little bit more emphasis, hoping that Brisa understood how grateful she was.

@[Brisa]

Alysanne</style>
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.</style>

image credits
table by boom <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Glass Feathers - by Alysanne - 03-07-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Glass Feathers - by Brisa - 03-07-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Glass Feathers - by Alysanne - 03-10-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Glass Feathers - by Brisa - 03-26-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: Glass Feathers - by Alysanne - 04-12-2015, 11:19 AM