the Rift

[OPEN] Glass Feathers

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

“They’ve been well, thank you. Little Naerys grows every day, I can hardly believe how fast!” Remembering that day, trying to stay focused on the warmer parts of it, Alysanne remembered that there was news to share with Brisa. How could she have forgotten! “Do you remember me telling you about my son, Arty? He was there as well, the black stallion. He’s come to stay here in the Edge - wandered to Helovia quite on his own!” Alysanne still could not believe it, and the fact that he was giving her a second chance to be the mother she had failed to be while he was young. With luck, he would not find out about her deceptive plans but for now the two were coexisting peacefully and she couldn’t be happier to have so much of her family present with her.

Brisa said that she was happy to have been there and Alysanne’s eyes just twinkled. “It was good to have my family there with me.” She expressed her love for the white mare fondly, since her first day here in the Edge she and Kahlua had secured a place in her heart. They were her family. A part of her life as significant to her as her children, her companion. Sisters that came to her when she had wandered away from her own.

But, her mind turned to other things - things not obscured with shadowy thoughts and memories. Still that bright smile played across her features and she nearly danced in the spot out of excitement. “Congratulations on your promotion to Glazier, by the way! I’m so proud of you.” How strange to think that just a couple years ago, Kahlua had been in that same position! And now she was queen. Though Alysanne was sad to see Brisa leave the ranks of the healers, she thought this move was a wonderful one. “I was wondering if you’d be willing to practice your skills for a little project I have in mind?”
Alysanne</style>
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.</style>

image credits
table by boom <3

@[Brisa] sorry it took a while! <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Glass Feathers - by Alysanne - 03-07-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Glass Feathers - by Brisa - 03-07-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Glass Feathers - by Alysanne - 03-10-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Glass Feathers - by Brisa - 03-26-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: Glass Feathers - by Alysanne - 04-12-2015, 11:19 AM