the Rift

[JUDGED] Salt Smarts [xLena]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

God dammit! My mind files on what I needed to work on, and obviously speed is one of them! I barely miss the Songbirds haunches, my teeth clacking loudly as all they grab is air and dust, instead of soft, tender, warm flesh oozing with blood. The Time Mender shoots off far away, and I instead bring myself to a screeching halt, haunches nearly sitting down, sliding for a moment before I bring myself to a standing position. My royal blue eyes move up to lock on to Lena's dark moving frame. She was moving straight towards the hot springs, and for a moment I almost thought she was running away, and for that split second my heart sunk in disgust and disappointment. Ears flicking back to lay flat against my head, I let out a hard snort, but Lena seems to change her mind about running off to bath in the warm soothing springs.

Excitement builds again, but my ears never change their position, instead watching as my opponent turns her body towards me once more, and coming at me once more to my left. I count her strides as she quickly approaches, not paying heed to the approaching vixen, all eyes on the Time Mender. As she gets closer my muscles bunch under my body, and a screaming hip protests as I launch myself forward again towards Lena's left side. Just as I was reaching Lena I became aware of the snapping of my heels, when I felt the pain lace up my right hind leg. My ears pin flat against my skull, and I have to admit it was a good strategy. But I must push through it, and as Lena and I reach each other, her neck snakes out to bite my barrel, and I subtly change my trajectory into throwing my weight and shoulders against Lena's left hip. Without any idea on if my counter attack worked, I take off away from Lena and her companion at least ten strides before I roll back on my screaming haunches, to look back in the direction that Lena had been headed. A small nick on my hind leg bothered me little, and the sweet bite on my barrel didn't cause to much pain either. However, there is pressure on my shoulders that I can't tell are from shock of impact, or if instead is just my own hopeful imagination.

Whatever the result, I am impressed by the Time Mender, who only a few moments ago came in with the confidence of a mouse. She and her companion could make good soldiers, given the correct tools. They obviously already had good strategic minds.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Lena]
Words;; 445 words
Notes;; Attack 2/3 As Lena bites at her barrel Sialia pushes and throws her weight and shoulders at Lena's hips/hind end in an attempt to hit her and throw her off balance. After this attack she takes off straight forward before doing a roll back to look in the direction that Lena was headed.

Injuries;;The roll was a critical hit, sooo -> Has a nasty bite on her left hip, that while not bleeding profusely, hurts quiet a lot.

Has a small nick on her right hind leg, just above the cornet band, and a bite on her barrel. Both are fairly non bothersome and do not inhibit Sialia.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Sialia - 03-08-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Lena - 03-08-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Sialia - 03-09-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Lena - 03-12-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Sialia - 03-19-2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Lena - 03-28-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Sialia - 03-30-2015, 02:02 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Lena - 04-03-2015, 06:55 PM