the Rift

[OPEN] anything could happen

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

From the moment Elsa had seen an ocean in the flesh, she was convinced that the waves held magical properties. The way they lulled, and rolled, even in the harshest of storms, they were calming, and seemed to capture the imagination. She found that the longer she stood and watched the water undulate, the thoughts she found her mind wading in grew more fantastical with time. Another small leap of water crashed sweetly around her ankles, just barely catching the reflection of a moving object in the curve of the wave before it crashed. Elsa's attention was broken then, spotting a small body meandering in her direction. It was not an adult by any means, and she looked to be merely a few months in age.

Fondly, Elsa watched her slow approach. Such a brave little thing she was for being out here alone. Her twins, both times when she had seen them out exploring, were accompanied by another body. This dark gal was all alone, her heart must be strong. Turning towards Nymeria's direction, Elsa moved towards her. Each sloppy hoofbeat bringing the skull face child into view. For such an odd, grotesque marking, she was beautiful for a girl. Elsa smiled gently, coming to a halt just a few feet in front of Nymeria. Head lowered gently, showing her she meant no harm. Elsa was a wandering soul, and even children satiated the feeling of want and friendship. The scent of another being, not horse by any stretch of the mean, overpowers the scent of salty ocean water. It seems that she even found herself a companion.

"Now why is a girl like you out here all alone?" Elsa was actually curious as to why she was out here. The ocean offered little to no amusement. It was only a place where she came to seek solace from the dark thoughts that festered in the back of her mind. Elsa dropped her wings then, letting the feathers fall gently against the sand. The water washed through them with ease, but dirt was the only thing it could wash away forever. "Do you even wish for companionship?" Another simple question. It would make or break their meeting of course, but there was no reason to stick around for one who didn't want attention. Elsa knew just how suffocating others could be.

"Talketh."
@[Nymeria]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
anything could happen - by Elsa - 03-08-2015, 01:52 PM
RE: anything could happen - by Elsa - 04-10-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: anything could happen - by Elsa - 04-22-2015, 09:11 AM
RE: anything could happen - by Ampere - 04-25-2015, 01:31 AM