the Rift

[OPEN] Blind To You [Ulrik]

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
ULRIK & KIRCHOFF
Each point in space (and time) is associated with a vector that determines what force a moving charge would experience.

Ulrik watched and waited, unphased by emotions racing across her features. He was patient, unfettered by the perpetually ticking clock of time. The stallion was never in a rush or a hurry, never having to do anything but what he wanted, and for that he was grateful. Still, he rewarded the herd who housed him and his madness every now and then, and this admittedly beautiful but hornless mare was certainly a prize. A sneak from the Falls, stolen by the behemoth engineer - how fitting. Perhaps her pride was smarted. Was that why she was being so unreasonable? To him, she was being unreasonable. She was the prisoner and he was the captor. It would behoove her to relax her pride and come to a mutual understanding and respect.

She did, after all, walk straight into his trap.

He listened and chuckled at the double entendre of her words, shaking his head and letting his knotted mane cascade over his thick, muscular neck. At least her temper was amusing, though he doubted she would be thrilled if he laughed at her – rather, he legitimately found her snappy retorts funny. She had quite the wit. In fact, she winked at him, and one side of his mouth quirked up into a lazy smirk, and his bronze and green flecked eyes sparkled in delight. “There is always room in my cave for ambitious females,” he replied smoothly, which was rare for the awkward engineer.

The stallion cleared his throat and he mused for a moment, the moonlight still dancing upon his sleek, black hide. His head tilted to the side as he thought - an innocent gesture that somehow became menacing and endearing on his handsome and unreadable face. “We could, actually,” he responded. “I will tell you a story, and if you still want to hate me and stick to your stubborn ways, that is your prerogative. If you are curious, come with me to the Basin, and I will show you that we are not what you might believe.” That is not saying about him personally. But the stallion pitied the hornless, especially Kahlua. So many of them could be great if only they had been born differently… His dream was to change them, forge them into what their blood could never be.

“Myself and my kind with Mauja as our king used to live in the World’s Edge. We were peaceable, living among our own kind for trust – we were family who stuck to their own. Then, Mirage and her clan of allied wolves labeled us evil, using her cleverness to combine forces against us, and though we fought well, we were all outcasted. By strength alone, we remained together in the north, and the Time God granted us the Aurora Basin to call our home. Learning from our mistakes of being isolationists, we reached out to all the herds under Illynx’s suggestion.” Illynx… Ulrik paused, his heart aching for the loss of his son. He was unused to feeling so much, especially pain. The stallion faltered, staring down at his hooves without realizing the defeat that showed in the bowing of his massive shoulders.

“She left. My first and only son is with her…” he trailed, clearing his throat and trying to remain on task.

“Anyway. Illynx forged ties with Kahlua of the Edge. I even made her trinkets to use, since I make machines. Ophelia, our new lead, forged ties with Gaucho of the Throat, and we are sharing resources. I made for them a flag, and they gave me metal for my guard-machines. However, your herd refused to ally with us, though we reached out to them – traveled to your homeland. Midas refused. He, out of all the other herds, denied us an alliance, though we wanted to join forces.”

Ulrik paused. “So, will you let me show you my home? You can see our ranks for yourself. You can see that we have winged ones, and others are invited live among us.” He waited patiently for a response, never having spoken so much before.

@[Essetia]
- SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT >_<
You get moody, sad Ulrik post

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Blind To You [Ulrik] - by Essetia - 03-08-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Blind To You [Ulrik] - by Ulrik - 03-09-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Blind To You [Ulrik] - by Essetia - 03-17-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Blind To You [Ulrik] - by Ulrik - 03-25-2015, 12:28 AM
RE: Blind To You [Ulrik] - by Essetia - 03-26-2015, 12:41 AM
RE: Blind To You [Ulrik] - by Ulrik - 03-26-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Blind To You [Ulrik] - by Essetia - 03-28-2015, 12:06 AM