the Rift

[OPEN] They shot me full of Oxytocin

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

The tiny filly was safe under the care of the Throat healers. She was warm, she was fed, she was protected, but she was not comfortable. While Alija was nice she was not what Mordecai wanted. The little filly spent a majority of her time looking for the bay mare that had protected her and cleaned her. To her, Megaera was familiar. She was comfort. She kept herself at a distance from Alija, only going to the mare when her stomach protested its hunger. She would drink her fill then move away, her dark eyes lifted toward the sky as she searched and searched. It may have only been a few hours since the bay and her father had left to go to see some Gods, but to a filly that had no sense of time, it felt like much, much longer.

Her eyes were still lifted toward the sky, squinting against the brightness of the sun as she looked, when her stomach began to rumble. Hunger made her gaze fall and she looked toward the purple mare that had fed her first, still unwanting to go to her. She wanted Megaera. Mai. Mordecai turned and looked away from Alija, blinking as she saw Megaera standing. Where was her father? The tiny girl cast one more glance at Alija before her thin legs carried her away from the healer and toward Megaera. "Ma..." She muttered as she moved toward the bay. "Ma... Ma..."

Her delicate nose was thrust upward toward Megaera's as she reached the mare. The filly, however, had little patience and scarcely waited a second for the bay to return her greeting. She was moving, instinct and hunger, driving her to search out nourishment from the mare that felt most comfortable with even though her previous attempts had turned up nothing but a gentle push toward the purple mare and her milk. Mordecai's nose bumped against Megaera's side then under her belly as she searched for a source of milk. Unlike her previous attempts, this time she was met with a full supply of milk that had the filly nursing excitedly, her short white tail wiggling back and forth.

@[Megaera]

"."

MORDECAI

when the last light warms the rocks and the rattlesnakes unfold
mountain cats will come along to drag away your bones

the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Megaera - 03-08-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Mordecai - 03-08-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Einarr - 03-09-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Megaera - 03-09-2015, 07:32 PM