[OPEN] They shot me full of Oxytocin

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Heaving chest of the sea
Carry both of us
Carry her, carry me

Megaera flew off like a rocket into the sky, leaving Einarr in the presence of the Earth God. As their meeting fizzled to an end. Einarr waited until he felt it appropriate to leave the holy presence before taking to the sky. His face contorted in his confusion as he flew, wings beating hard with purpose towards the land he resided in and his daughter waited for him. In his confusion he guessed that Megaera's fiery eruption was a testament to her irritant mood at this new state she was in. It puzzled the stallion, however, because he was so used to an entire village, an entire family, and entire herd doing whatever was necessary to raise a child and meet their needs. The fact that Einarr was a great warrior that sired the girl should make Megaera want even more so to help the girl in any way possible, at least in the stallion's mind.

Sighing deeply, Einarr pushed the thoughts away as he continued to fly. Eventually the ocean turned to rolling sands, and familiar forms flickered at the oasis below. Descending, the stallion landed in a canter. His wings extended and he shook his feathers, dust kicking up at his heels. He was a glorious looking thing as he approached, sienna eyes watching as the child drank hungrily from Megaera's newly filled teet. Pride swelled in his chest and glittered in his eye. Approaching the filly, Einarr folded his wings and extended his neck, touching his nose to her hip and lipping her dark fur gently. He hummed under his breath, nothing but a rumble from his throat to comfort the girl and let her knew it was him. "Mordecai," Einarr breathed into her fur, her name slipping off his lips in the Helovian tongue with ease. Unlike other words, this did not come out choppy and hesitated. It was florid and smooth as it left his mouth and danced on her tulip ears. Lifting his head, Einarr looked to the bay warrioress. "Do not be angry,"

EINARR

aud is a boss

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Megaera - 03-08-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Mordecai - 03-08-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Einarr - 03-09-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Megaera - 03-09-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Mordecai - 03-10-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Einarr - 03-19-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Megaera - 03-20-2015, 06:33 PM