[OPEN] They shot me full of Oxytocin

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Heaving chest of the sea
Carry both of us
Carry her, carry me

Einarr watched Megaera, trying to pick up on her emotions. He was not the best stallion at reading this sort of thing--his people, Gaucho's people, they were direct with their words and stoic with their faces--he could not understand the churning emotions that propelled her wings and twisted her features. Einarr's stoic features hardened some as the warrioress shifted her eyes away, and Einarr lifted his head and grunted. "Megaera protect Mordecai." He stated simply, in a manner that simply dismissed her apprehension.

The delicate foal lifted her head to look at them and Einarr sidestepped some, turning his body to watch his princess. She was beautiful. Her foal coat was coal black and shiny, her little wings sprouting from her back--healed, he noticed--were delicately feathered and too-large already for her small body. She would be an able fighter he decided. At her words, however, the stallion gave a small snort and side-eyed Megaera, wondering if the small bay would know the meaning of what the filly had accepted her as and called her so. Mai meant mother, Ave meant father. His title was proper, fitting, and he knew that in his gut and in his heart. He would love this little girl forevermore, and she had no ability to run from his love. Did Megaera feel the same way? Did the calling of mother sit well in her heart as the little girl declared it?

Einarr hoped it would.

Foals deserved two able parents.

The black stallion shifted his weight again as the little flower moved to rest in Megaera's shadow, and his wings relaxed some at his sides. Einarr's brows knit together as he thought of his own mother. The mare was strong and able, a warrior that contested even the best of the stallions in his birth herd. Iza was (or had been, Einarr no longer knew the state of his birth herd since his arrival in Helovia) a force to be reckoned with. She was a beautiful mare with strength and dignity, a leader that rose well and gave good council. She was highly respected for being a combatant and a mother...could Megaera not see that there could be two sides to a coin?

EINARR

aud is a boss

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Megaera - 03-08-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Mordecai - 03-08-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Einarr - 03-09-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Megaera - 03-09-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Mordecai - 03-10-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Einarr - 03-19-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: They shot me full of Oxytocin - by Megaera - 03-20-2015, 06:33 PM