the Rift

[OPEN] Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

I have kept to myself for weeks now. I don't know what is wrong with me. Maybe the feelings about my parents murders are finally catching up to me... Or maybe it's the way Cera all but ignores me now.... Does he hate me because I am now the Diviner? If that's the case I don't want it. Yes I long to be near the God of the Sun.... But what good was being close to an immortal when I am alone here?

So I am surprised when I am asked to go with the others to the Basin to deliver news. I take it in stride, taking to the skies with the two males. The flight is made easy enough, although my landing still could use some work. At least there was snow there to catch my slight stumble. When one mentions the cold I shiver and speak softly. "I'm rather fond of the heat, even in TallSun..." I fell into silence, taking in the entry to the Basin. I have never been here before... But I have heard the stories thanks to my dam. My granddam was a prisoner here once.... When the Qian took over the Edge... These unicorns used to live in the Edge... How many from those times were left I do not know. Either way I am not taking my chances.

I can feel my fire magic burning in my veins, ready to be called upon. I sigh, keeping myself calm. Only if needed to defend myself or those I am with. Nothing more. I will not cause damage to the very thin treaty we hold with the herd here. I stop just back from both males, not really wanting to get to close in until I had to or until it was clear we were welcomed.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Bucephalus - 03-08-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Mesec - 03-09-2015, 04:36 PM
RE: Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Amani - 03-09-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Ophelia - 03-10-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Deimos - 03-10-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Roland - 03-11-2015, 01:55 AM
RE: Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Mesec - 03-18-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Amani - 03-29-2015, 01:06 PM