the Rift

[OPEN] Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

So much happened all at once. It did not take long for those who live here to come to see what the three of us wanted. It seemed the one stallion, Mesec knew one of the leaders. Wait, did he just call her... Mom?! Well that was a good thing. We have connections that I at the very least didn't know about. I stay quiet, observing the interactions. I listen as Bucephalus speaks, telling of why we are here. I take the time to look over each who have arrived to greet us.

There is the Lord Demios, who to be honest kind of scares me. There is something about him that just makes my skin crawl. He is the reason I stay behind the other two and allow them to do the talking. The Lady Ophelia seemed nice enough, at least from the way she greeted Mesec and welcomed us in. Granted i'm sure things could change in a flash if needed. Hell I think we all are that way. It is the one who calls himself a Theif that catches my attention the most. I can only assume from the rank he hold that he must be one who is a sneak. He is one like our Sleuths, that try to take to better the herd... Or to gain back what we have lost.

Golden eyes flash to each, watching and waiting for any of them to speak. The one they held captive must be of some importance to not only the Throat but the Basin as well. I wonder what she has done to get this kind of attention from two out of the four herds...

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Bucephalus - 03-08-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Mesec - 03-09-2015, 04:36 PM
RE: Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Amani - 03-09-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Ophelia - 03-10-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Deimos - 03-10-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Roland - 03-11-2015, 01:55 AM
RE: Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Mesec - 03-18-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Surprise, Suprise![Leads/Ranked] - by Amani - 03-29-2015, 01:06 PM