the Rift

[OPEN] Rome was built in a day... wait what

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

"Mind if I ask what our lovely Gladiator is doing?" Bucephalus trotted up, ears pricked. He had been watching the blue, wary about approaching after they parted on... well moderately ill terms, but eventually curiosity and determination won out, and he found himself walking over.

He saw where Ampere had drawn the metal from the earth, and tilted his head, even more curious now. What was the mare trying to accomplish, other than make the sands incredibly shiny? Azeeza squealed in delight and darted down, carrying off a piece of the shiny metal in her beak and hopping around with her prize, before she plopped it on the ground and promptly sat on it, eyeing both Bucephalus and Ampere as if daring them to touch her shiny.

"You're drawing up metal... for what purpose?" He walked to a piece of metal, rolling it under his hoof, ears pricked towards her. Had she somehow taken an interest in crafting? Unsurprisingly the Morningstar quickly dropped that idea. The prospect of having the blue work in the mines and shape metal was...queer at best. Idiotic at worst.

Azeeza eventually grew more curious about what Ampere was doing, and she fluttered towards the blue, peering at the hole the mare had pawed in the sand, head cocked before she looked up at Ampere, then at the black, an obvious frown on her face, orange brows pulled down over golden eyes. "Don't look at me love, wait for her to answer." He shrugged, earning an irritable click from the falconet, who took wing and fluttered off to find something to eat, abandoning the two pegasi to their, as she saw it, strange and utterly stupid ways.

Of course she also kept watching them, as curious as her bonded as to what the blue was doing.
Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Rome was built in a day... wait what - by Ampere - 03-08-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Rome was built in a day... wait what - by Bucephalus - 03-08-2015, 11:01 PM