[OPEN] Rome was built in a day... wait what

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Heaving chest of the sea
Carry both of us
Carry her, carry me

As the stallion rose with the sun it was hard to pull himself away from his daughter's side. He watched her sleep for a long while curled at Megaera's side, listening to her breaths come in and out. His heart swelled when he looked at her, and his stomach twisted darkly when he thought of how her mother could have wanted to cause her harm. The Earth God blamed Einarr for the actions, but he was not ashamed at all for giving the acidic, brindled mare her demise. She deserved it for what she had done to his precious jewel of a daughter, and Einarr would kill her a thousand times over to protect his Mordecai. He still looked wearily at Megaera, trusting her more and more each day as she developed a love for the girl, but still knowing that she didn't want what the Earth God gave her. It was hard for Einarr to leave them alone when his duty called him to patrol the borders, but it was a must. It was necessary. This desert herdland was his to protect just as his daughter was, and he would just need to trust Meg to hold that mindset as well.

The black stallion stretched his wings to the sky and took to the morning patrol, but his mind continually danced back to the delicate, black filly.

At the end of his time, Einarr circled around the Throat, eyes sweeping across the sands for the bay and the black. He found them, finally, but they were not where he had left them. The stallion landed in a flurry of black feathers and sand, and quickly made his way to Megaera's side. He stood over the little filly as she suckled greedily, and gave a nod to the bay warrioress before he turned to Ampere. The stallion briefly put his nose down to touch Mordecai's withers before he moved to see the blue and black commander. "Einarr patrol north, all is well."

EINARR

aud is a boss

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
Rome was built in a day... wait what - by Ampere - 03-08-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Rome was built in a day... wait what - by Einarr - 03-13-2015, 10:22 PM