the Rift

[OPEN] Rome was built in a day... wait what

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

The falcon entered her attention before the Chancellor did. He seemed hell bent on aggravating her with that damn bird every chance he got. Azeeza's presence was a constant reminder of the wedge that Ampere had placed between herself and @[Bucephalus]. Although he certainly handled the issue better than Gaucho had, at the time, maybe torturing her with his pet was his passive aggressive stab. Ampere had never been so harried by a companion before, in fact most seemed to detest her, a truth which brought am pain she could not always ignore.

Her blue gaze sharpened as the mischievous raptor took off with a shiny scrap, eliciting a snort.

Then again, perhaps Bucephalus wasn't sending the bird so much as allowing her to act of her own accord. Ampere had instructed him to give the child as much freedom as he could afford, given the chains that rattled with each stroke of her wings. The bright way he greeted her seemed to suggest as much, but she wasn't yet decided.

Lost in these thoughts, she watched him cross the sand, but didn't immediately register his question until the bird hopped at his legs with inquiry. The motion revived Ampere to the present, her sweat-laced head shaking away the ponderings. "Building," she responded simply, letting her smile drift slowly onto her lips as she let her vision dance in her gaze. She didn't expand further because then @[Cera] approached, and her smile widened. "Cera," she greeted in warm response, about to say her plans until he mentioned there were two crafters. Confusion drifted on her features, gaze turning from the golden prince to the morning star.

"You?" she asked of Bucephalus, the question weighted with nothing more than a need for an answer. He had always seemed to love the work of a crafter. She recalled the time he had showed her the Rotunda, proud of his attention to its lost art and decaying pillars.

@[Megaera]'s hailing caused Ampere to turn, squinting against the sun as the warrioress approached with a small shadow at her side. Ampere's confusion settled in deeper, not remembering the strong mare wearing the round belly of pregnancy. "Megaera," Ampere returned with a nod, her dark nose extending out to the foal drifting at her side. "And who's this?" she asked with a sly grin, one which only grew as @[Einarr] landed beside them. The foal certainly looked like him... how long had she been ignorant to their blossoming romance? Cera was right, she needed to get to know her family better, as evidence with Einarr's bussiness-like greeting.

"Maybe my vision will help," she thought, returning to the task at hand after nodding in appreciation to the dark warrior. "It so happens I have need of crafters," Ampere murmured, her head tilting back towards the Forger. "I gathered this metal in the hopes to build an... arena." She paused, slightly unsure of her vision now that she was saying it aloud. She thought it was a good idea, but was she walking in the same footsteps Gaucho had when he decided to blow up the bridge? Was she alone in this idea, or would it be worthwhile for the herd? Turning her gaze to each of them as she spoke, Ampere continued, measuring their thoughts. "I thought it would be helpful to dedicate an area to sparring... and watching. Don't you think?"

[I AM SO SO SORRY THAT I FAILED IN THIS THREAD T__________T but for the sake of finishing this before we lose our monthly magic, post order is a lie and I wanna move this along/wrap it up fast! <33333 @[Mordecai]]

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Rome was built in a day... wait what - by Ampere - 03-08-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Rome was built in a day... wait what - by Ampere - 03-22-2015, 09:45 PM