[OPEN] Rome was built in a day... wait what

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
Megaera & Mordecai
maybe i need the cracks in my skin, emotions are hard to carry
maybe i need the strength in your eyes to cut through the morning time

@[Mordecai] had certainly not seemed frightened of the strangers, only far more interested in her next meal. Rather than be sociable, she had gone straight back to nursing now that they were no longer moving. Meg smiled down at the girl, charmed once again by her every antic, supposing it was a child’s first duty to grow. Her daughter, she reminded herself, though the word still felt a bit foreign. While the semantics of the situation might still have been unclear, Meg’s feeling were not; She loved Mordecai more than anything, save maybe Gwaihir.

The adoring smile dropped when @[Einarr] joined them, as comfortable as Meg had become with Mordecai, the great stallion always seemed to set her on edge. Though she might not have said it in so many words, she was committed to the daughter, but the father was another mountain entirely. Megaera had seen just how dangerous the stallion could be, and his gentle devotion to his daughter still took her off guard.

She turned her gaze back towards the others when @[Ampere] spoke. The Gladiators sly amusement seemed to present itself as then next challenge of motherhood. As much as Megaera had protested that she was unsuited to the responsibility of raising a child, if anyone else so much as hited at it, they would have another thing coming. “This is Mordecai. Einarr’s daughter… and mine now thanks to the Earth God” There it was… the declarative Mine and there would be no challenging it.

Talked moved to Ampere’s ideas. Meg dark eyes moved from the crafters to the pile of materials the Blue had gathered. An arena? Turning spars into a spectator sport? But Megaera could see more than that… A place to learn, to train, a tool and a platform to strengthen Dragon’s Throat. A deep, appreciative laugh left Meg. “I like the idea. A Place to spar, to train... It can only help." For all the softness she had found in herself over the past few days, there was a longing to know, to prove to others that she was capable of being a mother and a warrior, and more importantly, to prove it to herself. “What can I do to help?”

[Is there still time?? GOGOGO!! @[Cera] @[Bucephalus]]
Lines and shading by BronzeHalo
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Rome was built in a day... wait what - by Ampere - 03-08-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Rome was built in a day... wait what - by Megaera - 03-26-2015, 05:21 PM